Chapter Eleven.

Y/N POV

What in the hell happened last night?

All I can smell is alcohol, chicken wings, and pussy juice. With my eyes closed I tried to recall the details of the night before but I kept coming up short. I tried to move from my position but my body wouldn't let me great and get up. I slowly opened one of my eyes, I was convinced that we had an orgy last night.

I had one of Normani's boobs in his mouth and she had her hand wrapped around my dick. Over on the couch Nolan had his hand in Noelle's shorts and I'm pretty sure he fingered her at some point through the night. Then Timmy had his head between Choie's legs like he was preparing to eat something. I tried to sit up but as soon I did Normani squeezed my dick causing me to flinch.

I just laid back on the floor and stared at the ceiling. Normani laid her head on my chest, she groaned a little and I kissed her on her forehead. It amazes me how beautiful she looks in her sleep, she's looks like a beautiful chocolate angel. My eyelids grew heavy so I went back to sleep. The silence in the room was disrupted by the sounds of pressurized air.

All of covered our ears and groaned loudly to mask the ear ringing sound that we heard. I opened my eyes and Miss Barbara, Mrs. Sumpter, and Mrs. Singleton aka Noelle's mama.

"Look at this young shit right here. Get y'all asses up!" Mrs. Singleton yelled.

Normani looked at me and quickly pulled her hand out of my pants. All of us sat up and looked around at each other.

"All of y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially you twins, your parents clearly told y'all no parties and what do you do, throw the wildest party this neighborhood has ever seen. The cops had to come break this shit up." Mrs. Singleton said.

"The cops broke the party up?" I asked.

"They sho did." Miss Barbara said.

Nolan and I high fived each other because we've never had a cop come shut down a party of ours. We all looked around the room and traded looks with each other because we didn't know what to saw.

"Now here's what gonna happen now, you're gonna sober up, put the house back together, and act like y'all got some damn sense. Understood?" Mrs. Sumpter asked.

"Yes ma'am." All of us said.

"Well don't just sit there, get to work!" Mrs. Sumpter said.

All of us got up and began putting the house pack together. The girls cleaned up all the trash while the guys moved the furniture and valuables back into the house. Skillet just sat in his doggy bed looking at us like we were the biggest disappointments he'd ever seen in his life. I got in the kitchen and hooked everyone up with a carb loaded breakfast. We sat down at the table and passed the bottle of aspirins around.

Everyone fixed their plates and began eating. Everything seemed to be really quiet around the table. There wasn't any chewing sounds, silverware clanking, or loud talking, just peace and quiet. Each one of us had a bottle of pedialyte that we wasted no time drinking. If you ever have a hangover just drink a bottle of pedialyte and you'll be back to your normal self in no time.

"What happened last night?" Normani asked.

"I don't know but when I figure it out I'll let you know." I said.

"Timmy says check your phones." Timmy said.

All of us took out our phones and went through our videos and snapchats. Wild is not the word I would use to describe us last night, we were just straight up out of control. Normani and I were hugged up like a couple. She was giving me lap dancing and I was feeling on her booty. She even gave me a handjob on the dance floor.