Chapter Nineteen.

Y/N POV

Look behind the wall and it's yours to keep.

I spent my afternoon looking behind walls and I still didn't come across whatever Nolan left for me. I looked in my room, his room, the garage, the tool shed, and the tree house. I didn't find what Nolan left for me. Once again Nolan has found a way for me to waste my time playing one of his little games. I should've know better to believe Nolan when he said he left something for me. Nolan is selfish and doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself.

I had a great week at work, got a nice paycheck, now I get to go to New Orleans and kick it with my friends. The wedding is this weekend and we're pretty hyped about going. I'm excited because I'm gonna have a beautiful date on my arm and I get to rock the fly suit that Normani helped me pick out. The girls are at the nail shop get their feet and toes down, Timmy's getting the suburban ready, and I'm giving myself a haircut. I only go to the barbershop when I need to, I bought one of those self cut systems online and I've been using it ever since.

"Timmy in the house!"

"In my room Timmy." I said.

Timmy walked in and plopped down on the bed, "Nice haircut." He said.

"Thanks. I figured I do something to pass the time while the girls were getting their nails and stuff done." I said.

"Timmy needs a line up." Timmy said.

"I got you. Sit down while I get the clippers cleaned up." I said.

I cleaned off my clippers and grabbed my brush, I brushed Timmy's waves down then lined his hair up. "Did you pack your du-rag Timmy?" I asked.

"Yes Timmy packed his du-rag. Timmy gotta make sure the waves are on point." He said.

"Alright Timmy." I said.

I chuckled and started lining Timmy up, I thought I was picky about my hair, Timmy is way worse. A simple five minute job ended up being a fifteen minute job due to Timmy's critiquing. When I was finished Timmy wasted no time to let me know I did an okay job. See this is why you can't do shit for black people they're never satisfied.

I went through my bags again to make sure I had everything I need for the trip. I grabbed my suit out of my closet and put it in the garment bag so it wouldn't get messed up.

"Did you ever find what Nolan left for you?" Timmy asked.

"Nope. Once again Nolan's managed to play another one of his stupid pranks on me." I said.

"Timmy doesn't think it's stupid. Nolan told me himself that he left something for you behind a wall and you could have it." Timmy said.

"What wall though Timmy?" I asked.

"Timmy don't know! Timmy just delivers the messages! Where does Nolan usually stash his stuff?" Tommy asked.

I sighed, "I don't know Timmy. Nolan was a sneaky little nigga. He was able to keep his drug dealing thing a secret for so long so there's no telling where he stashed his stuff." I said.

Normani walked up to me and gave me a kiss. "I love your haircut." Normani said.

"Thanks, I like your nails. A little sharp but I like them." I said.

"Thanks babe, ready to go?" Normani asked.

I looked back down the hall towards Nolan's old room, "Yeah I'm ready." I said.

I went into my room and grabbed my luggage. I took it outside and loaded into Timmy's truck. Then we went across the street and got the girls bags and loaded them up. Of course they turned into little divas and told us to be careful with their things. They act like Timmy and I don't know what we're doing.