Chapter Seven.

Y/N POV

It is so much fun watching your friends recover from a night of drinking, especially when you were one of the few sober people at the party.

Noelle and Choie are hanging out with Nolan and I on the porch trying to remember what happened last night. Choie didn't drink that much last so she still remembers what happened. As for Noelle, that Incredible Hulk has her all the way messed up. She sitting in Nolan's lap nursing a bottle of Pedialyte. If she's acting like that I can only imagine what Normani's going through right now.

"She kissed me last night." I said.

"She who?" Choie asked.

"Your homegirl." I said.

"You lying." Choie said.

"I'm not. I carried her home and when I was helping her get into the bed she grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me." I explained.

Noelle chuckled, "That's what the hulk will do to you." She said.

"That's exactly why I don't fuck with it." I said.

"What y'all getting into tonight?" Choie asked.

"Video games and shit." Nolan said.

"Is that all y'all do with your free time?" Noelle asked.

"Yup." Nolan and I said.

"Choie the last time we went to the juke yo daddy came in and dragged you up out of their in the middle of our set. We ain't having that shit again. Besides we have to perform at the juke in a few weeks so we can go then." Nolan said.

Nolan and I are both musically inclined, I play the guitar, electric, bass, and acoustic, but the electric guitar is my go to. Nolan is a master on the keys, and Timmy plays the drums. We play down at the local juke joint to from time to time to earn a little extra money.

At first we got a lot of flack from the church folk for performing at the juke but we paid it no mind. The gag is the same church folks that tried to tell us not to play at the juke we see their significant other there all the time with someone that's not them. Including the pastor and a member of the usher board but that's none of my business.

Choie looked at us and shook her head, "We should do something fun like go to the drive-in or Dave & Busters."

"If y'all can think of something better than video games we'll go." I said.

I started picking a few notes on my guitar while we sat around talking shit to each other. Across the street Normani emerged from the house looking like pure hell with her Ray-Ban sunglasses on. She grabbed the bottle of pedialyte out of Noelle's hand and chugged it down. Then she let out a loud belch.

"What happened last night?" Normani asked.

"You got tore the hell up that's what happened. And I have it all on my phone." Choie said.

"Delete it now, I don't wanna relive that again." Normani said

"You might not wanna mess with that hulk anymore, it turns you into a songbird, and not a pretty one." I said.

Normani groaned and cracked opened another bottle of pedialyte. "How'd I even get home last night?" She asked.

"I carried you home." I said.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Normani asked.

"Umm Normani if you had walked home by yourself you probably would gotten hit by a car. Or fallen in the ditch and slept there." I said.