Chapter Three.

Y/N POV

Sleep.

Sleep is bae.

Sleep makes me the happiest guy in the world.

"Twins get up its time for work!"

I don't like it when my sleep is interrupted. After my mama announced that it was time for us to get up I turned the alarm off on my phone and got up. I laid there for a minute then realized I had to move quickly if I wanted to get in the bathroom first. I wasted no time getting out of bed and sliding down the hall to the bathroom, Nolan came out of the bathroom and grinned. "The shower's all yours playboy."

"You were actually up before I was?" I asked.

"Yeah I did some weight-lifting this morning." He said.

"Next time wake me up so I can do it with you." I said.

"I got you man." Nolan said.

I went into the bathroom and did my thing. It literally does me no good to shave because the hair grows back so face. I gave myself a quick shave before hopping in the shower to get fresh and clean. After that amazing shower I showered and went back into my room to put on my work clothes. I work at the local butcher shop and my boss gave us shirts and baseball caps to wear, so all I have to do is pick out my pants and shoes.

I put on my Vans then grabbed my phone and wallet off my nightstand. Nolan and I came out of our rooms at the same time and hopped on the staircase and slid down the rail.

"Morning mama." We said.

"Good morning boys." Mama said.

Mama handed us our plates and big smiles spread across our faces. Mama hooked us up with her big breakfast sandwiches for breakfast. It's pretty much a big biscuit with scrambled eggs, sausage, crispy bacon and melted cheese in it. So you get protein, meat, calcium, and bread all in one delicious creation.

"So what time do you boys get off today?" Mama asked.

"I get off at four." Nolan said.

"I get at off at two." I said.

Nolan works at Footlocker so you know he hooks us up with all the latest kicks. In high school I worked at the Game Stop and shit was cool until the people running the place started stealing money and they fired everyone. I actually liked that job and it was fucked up because the innocent people who followed the rules had to get fired. But shortly after I got the job at the butcher shop and everything has been cool ever since.

"Y/N can you pick bring home some pork chops for dinner?" Mama asked.

"If I bring them home will you smother them?" I asked.

"Now that's the real question." Nolan said.

"Yes I'll smother the pork chops. Is there anything else my two working men would like?" I asked.

"Your famous mac and cheese." Nolan and I said.

We turned and gave each a high five. The cool part about having a twin is that you think the same thing sometimes and you have inside jokes that no one is in on.

We finished our breakfast and mama prayed over us before we could leave. I grabbed my keys off the rack and kissed mama on the cheek.

"Love you mama." I said.

"I love you too mama." Nolan said.

"I love you boys too. Oh and by the way your father called while y'all were getting dressed. He said he'll be coming home soon." Mama said.