Chapter Eighteen.

Normani's POV

My life was great until my parents came back into town. On top of that they come back to my grandma's house telling her how to run things. Like fam are you dumb? But shoutout to my grandma for standing up for me and Y/N when my parents got rowdy. Get yourself a grandma that rides for you and your bae.

It's Sunday and you know what that means, time to go to church. I'm really not in the church mood but my grandma wants me to go so I'm going. Another reason I don't want to go is because my legs are a weak, Y/N and I didn't go all the way last night but he sure gave me a taste of what's to come. I didn't know my legs would be so weak after getting pussy ate.

I'm in the bathroom fixing my makeup and Y/N is in the bedroom playing around on his phone. He got off of the bed and came into the bathroom with me. "How come you're not dressed?" I asked.

"I'm lazy." Y/N said.

"At least your honest." I said.

Y/N smacked my butt and kissed me on the cheek, he wet his toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it so he could brush his teeth. I finished out on my makeup and slicked my back so I could put it in a ponytail. After I was done I took my spare toothbrush and used it to get my edges right. Y/N was leaning against the wall with a cute smile on his face.

"What did I do now?" I asked.

"You are so beautiful." Y/N said.

"Stop making me blush." I said playfully.

Y/N spit out his mouthwash and kissed me on the cheek. He smacked me on the butt and walked out of the bathroom. I closed the door a little bit left just enough room for me to watch Y/N get dressed. I swear he just a wonderful specimen of a man. Just watching him get dressed is such a wonderful experience. I'm so lucky to have him.

I put away all of my hair supplies and walked back into the bedroom. Y/N looked so cute in his outfit. He was rocking a grey cardigan with grey pants, a while button down, and some black boots. You know the kind you could wear with jeans or a dress slacks.

"How do I look babe?" Y/N asked.

"Extremely handsome." I said.

Y/N smiled and kisses me on the forehead, "Ready to go?" I asked.

"I guess. To be honest I'd rather stay home and listen to Kirk Franklin and watch a sermon from TD Jakes." Y/N said.

"You are such a clown, I love it." I said.

"Come on you guys, we're gonna leave you." Mama said.

"I'm riding with Y/N so go ahead." I said.

I grabbed my purse and took Y/N's hand, we walked downstairs and my parents were mean mugging both of us. Before Y/N got in the truck he opened my door and helped me get in. Once Y/N was in he backed out of the driveway and followed my dad's rental to the church. I got my life to some Beyoncé while we were riding along. We pulled into the parking space and parked right next to each other. As soon as we got out grandma gave us the pep talk.

"If I catch you two talking and smacking on some during service, it's gonna be me you, and my fly swatter when we get out of here. Understood?" Grandma asked.

"Yes ma'am." Y/N and I said.

We walked into the church and sat in our usual spot with Choie, Timmy and Noelle. Noelle took a seat next to me and poked her cheek.

"You little jezebel." Noelle whispered.

"What did I do now?" I asked.

"You rolled up in here all fresh faced that's what. I know your moisturizer didn't so that so what did Y/N do?" Noelle asked.