|Dean X Reader|

"So we're going up against a Vampire... Great." Y/N mumbled turning to look at her best friend.

"Oh come on Y/N it's not that bad... Just one Vampire." Dean tried to reason getting up from sharpening his knife, in one of the hotel chairs.

"What if it's a pack?" His best friend asked getting up from the bed.

"There would be more deaths for that," Dean mumbled pulling on his leather jacket.

"I don't know... I have a bad feeling about this." She mumbled pulling on her flannel.

"Everything will be just fine," Dean reassured placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, guys I got the food," Sam exclaimed bursting into the room.

We ate in silence as then right after they were on the road.

"OK, so this lady's husband was a murder suspect?" Y/N  questioned once they pulled up to some random house.

"Yes, now come on," Dean grumbled grabbing her hand.

As they all strolled to her front door, Y/N noticed something in her window... She was staring at her causing Y/N to feel creeped out.

As she left to open the door the best friend stood up straighter her back brushing against Dean's chest.

"Hello, what can I do for ya?" She asked through her screen door.

"FBI Ma'm... Just here to ask questions about the recent murder." Sam explains pulling out his badge as Dean and  Y/N did as well.

"Come in, come in." She smiled opening the door wider.

As they walked in they all took a seat on her couch as she sat in a chair across from them.

"So... Where were you during the recent murder?" Sam asked as Dean placed Y/N's hand in his.

His best friend smiled at him, as he gave a little one back.

"I was here... Watching the marathon of the three stooges." She smiled... Not a nice smile, one that put goosebumps on my skin.

It was like she never stopped looking at me... Even if she was talking to someone else.

"So then, where was your husband?" Dean asked, as she finally looked his way.

"At his job in the factory... Across town." She explains batting her eyelashes to Dean.

"Thank you for your time," Y/N smiled getting up. "Come on guys let's go."

As they got up to leave Sam and Dean went first... Looking back one last time the lady was staring intently at the young friend. A shiver went down Y/N's spine.

"Come on Y/N," Dean called, as she made way out the door.

~

Everything was not fine.

It was not just the one vampire that they had planned... More like Twenty, maybe even more. They were cornered... They as in Dean and Y/N, Sam had gone the other way. Even against his big brothers' protests, but thank god he might be the only one to save them now.

"Y/N wake up!"

... And that was how it all started.

Being kicked awake by Dean who was tied up across from her.

"I'm so sorry we should've believed you... You were right about the whole thing, it's all my fault." He grumbled, pulling against the restraints.

"It's not your fault... You couldn't have known." She explained pulling against my restraints as well.