|Castiel X Reader|

Y/N became sick, very very sick... She didn't tell Cas though, so they simply went to bed. She tossed and turned not able to get comfortable.

"Y/N, Can you please stop moving?" Castiel asked causing her to nod placing her head against his shoulder with a yawn.

Slowly she fell asleep only to be comforted by nightmares.

Y/N woke up with sweat as Cas stared at her with wide eyes.

"Are you ok?" The raven-haired man asked confused looking her up and down.

"It was just a nightmare," She whispered looking down.

"I-" She cut him off by running to the bathroom puking.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed rushing to her side holding her hair back.

"I'm sick," She whispered after a while of sitting on the tiled floor.

"It's ok, I'll go get you some soup," The blue-eyed man whispered lifting her up she giggled.

"Cas I can walk put me down!" She exclaimed.

"No, you're sick now I must take care of you," He mumbled laying her down on their bed.

"I don't want you to get sick," She mumbled.

He shooshed her though. "Y/N I won't get sick... Now just let me go get you some soup," He mumbled.

"But you're human now!" She called never getting a reply.

He shrugged walking out and to the kitchen. He searched the kitchen top and bottom however there had been no soup to be found He sighed knowing that he had to go shopping.

Finally, after he got the soup later that night and cooked it he went into their bedroom only to see his girlfriend asleep. Setting the soup on the bedside table he climbed in with her. Pulling Y/N into his arms, only to be pushed away.

"I don't want you sick," She murmured.

"Too bad," He mumbled with a smirk.

"Cas I'm hot," She whined with a sight that caused him to let go.

The next morning Y/N woke up feeling much better then she had felt in the last few days.

"Cas?" She questioned frantically feeling the bed around her... Y/N's fingers only guided across the bedsheets beneath her. "Cas!" Getting up fast only caused her to wobble a bit.

That being when the noise hit her ears. The sound of reaching. She burst into the bathroom to see Cas reaching onto the toilet. There he could be found curled into a ball as his hands gripped the seat tightly. Once he finished she sat down beside him... Rubbing up and down his shoulder blade. They sat leaning against the bathtub, silently.

"I told you-you would get sick," She mumbled with a laugh.

"Shut up," He whispered only to get cut off by a loud cough.

She ran her fingers through his thick dark locks of hair as her fingers soon came in contact with the sweat that covered forehead.

"Castiel your burning up!" She exclaimed jumping up.

"Here you get into the shower," She demanded to start it and running her hand under to make sure that it wasn't too cold. Turning back to him he had a frown set upon his lips. "I'll go make you some soup-" She went to go leave however he pulled her back.

"Y-Y/N please don't go," He pleaded his voice cracking.

God, she could never say no to that voice... Nor that face.