| Dean Loves Pie |

@ichibun217 THANKS FOR THE REQUEST I HOPE YOU ENJOY! :)

"Because it's pie, Sam!" The eldest Winchester exclaimed running like a mad man down the long aisle of the grocery store toward the large shelves full of pie, pie and more pie. "...You just won't understand,"

"I do understand Dean... That your doctor told you that your diet is killing you!" The brother exclaimed trying to pull his brother away from the pie section and that was when he had to take matters into his own hands.

"Sam, how the hell did I end up at home? I could've sworn that we were at the grocery store-"

"Having pie dreams again?" His younger brother laughed setting a plate in front of him in the bunker's kitchen. "Here I made you dinner," The plate looked to be something homemade and definitely different than the usual, full of colors and greens that was for sure.

"I slept all the way up until dinner?" The green-eyed man questioned confused looking at his brother puzzled. "This isn't pie Sammy,"

"You can have pie for dessert just eat-" However before the younger Winchester could continue his older brother was already up his chair scraping against the tiled floor as he trotted over to the pantry in which their many pies were always kept.

"Where the fuck are all my pies-"

"Were out Dean... That's why I had to cook you dinner as well," Sam explained putting a pan into the sink. "I didn't think that you would mind that we go and get pies after our next hunt-"

"I can't last that long... I can just go right now-" The blonde Winchester was eager for his sugary pastry filled with various fruit fillings.

"That's where you can't... I hid the impala's keys-" And that was how the youngest Winchester never got any sleep that night his older brother throwing everything around the bunker in search for his beloved keys to his car, wanting nothing more than to sink his teeth into any pie that he could get his hands on.

"HA SAM I FOUND THEM!" Dean exclaimed running toward the car and that was how Sam became too late in stopping his brother from stopping his brother's pie addiction... It was almost impossible no wait now it was impossible.

Dean sat in the pie display eating as many pies as he could get his hands on, pie after pie tin stacked up beside him empty as no one seemed to care as there were no costumers at three in the morning... It was just him and these pies- Nothing able to stop him and his addiction in which he lived upon.

"You're going to have to pay for those sir," One of the employees explained refiring to the many tins stacked up beside the creepy yet amazingly attractive dude sitting in the pie display.

"Yep," He reassured through a mouth full of apple pie a grin across his features. "You guys make really good pies,"

"Thanks..." The girl mumbled not knowing what else to really say walking away knowing full well that she had work to do.

"Having a party?" The Cashier questioned amused at Dean's full cart of pasties to the brim, some almost falling out.

"Something like that..." Dean mumbled his face still with flecks of pie upon it.

"That'll be 144..89-" Yet before she could say the rest of whatever she wanted to say Sam burst through the automatic doors warms flailing and chest heaving.

"What the hell Dean?" The flanneled man questioned referring to the cart. "You're addiction it's gone too far!"

"But SAMMY I LOVE PIE!" The eldest Winchester exclaimed holding it close to his chest and kissing it. "Pie can be eaten at any time with any filling... It's perfect!" And that was how Sam quickly hugged his brother.

"You're back Dean it's really you!" The moose gripped Dean so tight that the green-eyed man almost couldn't even breathe though he wouldn't admit that to his brother.

"What the hell Sam? When would I have ever been gone-"

"You're back from Micheal... Thank Chuck he didn't change you," Sam whispered through a wide grin as the Cashier stood there awkwardly.

"Of course he didn't change me," Dean grinned his eyes twinkling. "Nothing could ever change me I'm Dean Winchester!"

"Let's get you home," Sam mumbled through his growing smile as they made way toward the door.

"WAIT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE PIE-"