|Dean X Reader|

*CRASH*

"Cas?" Y/N asked horror lacing her voice.

Her boyfriend bolted upright in bed looking around quickly hearing more of the sounds that couldn't be explained.

"Y/N?" He questioned the confused running a hand through his hair. "What's going on?" He got up fast going under the bed and grabbing an angel blade.

"Someone's in the house," She whispered getting up in only his white dress shirt, sending shivers down her bare legs.

"Stay here," He mumbled going toward the door. "Try calling Sam,"

Cas then took a deep breath just about to place his hand on the handle only to be pulled back as Y/N's lips crashed against his. "Please don't leave," She whispered hugging his giant frame as best she could.

He had been just about to talk until the door burst open and there stood three large men. Cas backed up fast pushing his girlfriend behind him.

"Cas?" She asked in fear, however, it had been too late the men stormed in, even more, showing up. This had been it this had been the reason Castiel could never have a normal life... Because just like the Impala his past would ride up and bite him in the butt. Maybe it was simply one time yet he knew he couldn't put Y/N in danger any longer.

~

"Y/N?" He asked in a croaky voice trying to reach out to the women he loved but... His hands were tired back, so it had been no use. He pulled and yanked but nothing seemed to work, it had been useless. His girlfriend looked pain around eyes landing on Cas and bursting into tears.

"NO," She cried burying her face in knees. "We're going to die here,"

"No we're not," Castiel stated sternly. "We are going to be just fine," Although that had been before they walked back in... The demons that are. Someone they knew all too well trailing behind them.

"Sam!" Castiel yelled in a happier voice. "Thank god, unite us!" Sam's laughter filled the air as more men carried in Dean tossing him to the ground Sam not seeming to care... This confusing Castiel until the moose turned around revealing his real face.

"Dean!" Y/N cried as Sam's eyes flicked black. "NO!"

Sam had been just about to plunge the knife through Dean's chest when Castiel Got loose however it had been too late right as he took Sam to the ground he jammed the knife through his chest.

"No!" Cas yelled as he began to exercise Sam.

But the demons had other things in mind grabbing the angel by the shoulders, shoving an angel blade through his neck.

"No!" Y/N cried causing the demon to smirk.

Sam got up looking around shocked the demon not in him anymore. The means took ahold of him chasing him near his brother while he now had his eyes open holding his wound blood escaping his mouth.

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed tears welling up in his eyes the same with Y/N.

"I'll leave you guys to watch the show," the demon smirked with a long laugh.

"Dean, please... You need to keep your eyes open," Y/N pleaded reaching out to her best friend she pulled him toward her placing Castiel's old shirt... Which she happened to be still wearing against the wound, now only in her bra.

"I-"

"Don't talk," she shushed him.

"I-I can g-get us out," He stuttered he pulled away from her getting up slowly letting out cries of pain as he grabbed the keys which were on a rusted table, he tossed them to Sam only to collapse to the floor.