|Sam X Reader|

Sam falling for Y/N had been like tumbling down the stairs, he was in control at first but then without warning, he crashed... Right into her lips. He still remembers the first day he met her. Ah, the best times.

"Heading to work!" The brown-haired man called slipping on his shoes.

Y/N sprinted down the stairs embracing her husband in a hug.

"What if he comes back?" She asked her voice laced with fear.

His smile faded with a sigh. "He won't and besides he doesn't know where we live," Sam whispered placing his arms firmly against her waist.

They were talking about her father... The one that escaped from jail for killing her mother. The one that he had been aware of.

"You're right," She mumbled looking up from his chest. "Have fun at work," Pushing him away she collapsed on the couch with a grunt.

"Wait!" He called running in. "You forgot something,"

"What?" She questions peeling open her eyes.

"This," He whispered bending down and placing his lips on hers.

"Oh," She laughed as they parted. "Bye,"

"Bye,"

~

The younger Winchester made his way into work smiling happily that everything had been going great. Sitting down in his office he got down to typing. He wasn't a hunter anymore, and really Y/N seemed glad. No more danger... More importantly, no more leaving her.

Hours later he had been then glad that it was time to go home so he started on his walk. No, he didn't take the car unless it was raining this being a good way to get some cardio into his day.

"Sam Winchester?" Somone questions from behind him.

"Who-" He had been cut short by a towel filled with chloroform being placed across his lips.

"Why are you doing this?" Sam questioned once he woke up hours later.

The person didn't answer until he pulled out a knife.

"You stole Y/N away from me!" He yelled angrily.

"No I didn't she chose to-" However, he had been cut off by the knife being dragged down his arm.

"Yes, you did don't lie," He sneered tightening the ropes around Sam's wrists only hurting him more.

"Please..." He pleaded not one to plead but right now it seemed to be his only hope.

All he wanted to do had been to go home to Y/N, his wife, his love.

All he wanted had been to be safe, for her to be safe.

Although everything once again seemed a lie...

~

"This is Sam please leave a message at the beep,"

"Come on," Y/N sighed. "Please pick up," She laid upside down on the couch waiting for her husband who had been really late home...

Slowly coming to the conclusion of him working late, she still worried as he never told her.

Sitting up her E/C eyes trailed upon the news, they had found her father... Thank god.

He was in jail again, hopefully for longer... WAY longer.

She sighed again bored out of her mind not having anything to do. Not having her husband to occupy her.

Slowly her eyes grew heavy that being when sleep took over.