| Sam X Reader |

Sams' arm encircled tightly around Y/N's waist as she couldn't help yet to actually smile... Sure it was supposed to be a fake one, although it ended up being real. Yet that didn't mean that she would let that show- This was only for the hunt she knew that.

"You guys are going to end up making me barf," Dean groaned holding his chest... He didn't like being away from Sammy for too long- Which sucked now because they had to be the bait.

"We better go," The young Winchester whispered with a small smile looking around the crowd of people at the small dinner late that night.

So that's how they ended up here... In the bar acting like a married couple- Yep a married couple and this actually happened, I know I know it sounds like something from a cheesy fanfiction but it was the only way. The Demon... Or whatever it is was coming after married couples only... And yet still they didn't know why all the hunters knew was that they had to kill it.

"I don't have a good feeling about this Sam... Maybe Dean should have come to," Y/N whispered once their drinks arrived.

He was hurt at first... As Y/N didn't trust him enough without his brother or that she didn't think that he was strong enough to take on this monster on his own... But he thought he was. But he knew that this girl would never see him that way... Would never see him in another way besides a friend and that broke his heart as this was only for a hunt.

After an hour of waiting; their drinks long forgotten and Y/N sleepy, the "Couple" was now sitting close in one side of a booth. Maybe nothing was happening... Y/N began to think as she messed with Sams' fingers bored out of her mind.

Her fingers ran across the younger Winchesters calloused hands ever so gently, first his palm and then his fingers... Although the way her fingers rubbed the back of his hand made a blush form across his cheeks as he scanned the bar once again seeing nothing as usual.

It came naturally to them as to act like a married couple... Yet neither of them seemed to notice that, as their bodies just happened to be close- This wasn't intended at all.

"You're really warm," Y/N mumbled nuzzling her head into his side and closing her eyes. "Sam I want to go to sleep,"

"Welp, today was a total bust then," He whispered scanning the bar one last time... He didn't expect to see something this time but he did- It was in the mirror- In the reflection.

They had to have been dealing with changelings... Although the only time Sam had ever seen them before they were kids- Why were they adults now. "What's wrong?" Y/N questioned feeling his muscles tense up.

"It's a changeling..." He mumbled feeling around his pocket and pulling out his phone.

"A changeling! Oh god, it's not like we can burn this whole place down," Y/N mumbled not becoming very alert. "Which person is it?"

"It's- oh god Y/N let's go!" Sam exclaimed pushing her up and out of the booth quickly grabbing their things.

"Let's stay here and get more information," She hissed trying to keep calm and not draw any attention their way.

"No Y/N it's too dangerous... I will not let you get hurt, it's my job to-"

"It's not your job to do anything!" Y/N exclaimed causing a few glances their way. "I can handle myself,"

"The door is locked!" Someone exclaimed yanking on the handle to the door.

Sam and Y/N's eyes went wide as they knew exactly what was going on... The bartender was just about to go over and tell him that it wasn't but then suddenly the changeling came out of nowhere tackling him to the ground... Eating him.

People began to run around like crazy trying to find a way out... Trying to break windows that just wouldn't break until suddenly more of the changelings came out of hiding and hell began to break loose.

"We have to get to the backdoor," Sam whispered trying to keep a low profile as people ran around him.

However, Y/N didn't listen she was frozen with fear, sure she wasn't scared most hunts because she could actually run and wasn't trapped with no way to kill the monsters but now... Now she didn't know what to do- This was so unexpected it was only supposed to be one not many... Why was their kill count so low and now them all of a sudden killing a bunch?

"Let's burn it," Y/N whispered reaching into Sam's butt pocket and pulling out his lighter.

"No... We get out and then we burn it," the moose exclaimed pulling Y/N by the arm toward the back door but then suddenly a changeling jumped in front of them.

"Well... Well... Well..." The dude laughed looking at them with hungry eyes. "Look what we have here,"

"Leave us alone," Sam growled it barely heard over all the screaming, but suddenly Y/N grip was ripped from his arm as another changing came up behind them grabbing her by the waist.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed, trying to reach out to her but then yet another one held him back.

"Aw this is cute," The changeling laughed coming close to Sam. "It's too bad that you'll make a perfect meal,"

Right as he was just about to take a bite out of Sam he went up in flames falling to the ground. "Y/N!" Sam exclaimed taking down the changeling from behind him.

The room clouded with smoke fast as it was becoming very hard to even see or breathe as he took down one after another changeling. "S-Sam!" Y/N coughed as he saw her in the distance fall to the ground as did he.

He crawled all the way to her gathering up just enough strength to lift her up... Let's just say they barely made it out of there alive and that was the hunt that changed everything- Including feelings.

"And that's why your arm looks like that mommy?" Gracie asked in awe.

"Yes... But your father is a hero and I wouldn't have made it out of there without him," Y/N whispered kissing the top of her head. "Now it's time for bed,"

"Wait, mommy!" The young girl exclaimed pulling her mother back. "Does it still hurt?"

"No it-" However that was when two arms wrapped around her and smile grew on her face.

"Dad!" Gracie yelled getting up from her bed and hugging her father.

No, it hadn't been a perfect beginning but it was a perfect ending.