|Castiel X Reader|

The Winchesters were on a hunt, Dean is very protective of his little sister Y/N and Cas... Trying to be a good boyfriend being human now and all.

"Y/N maybe you and Cas should wait in the car," Dean suggested getting out however everyone followed.

"I'm not a baby Dean," Y/N explained grabbing an angel blade from the trunk. Walking ahead of the group. She opened up the door. "Besides it's just one little demon,"

They all walked in silence looking everywhere for the demon... Only to find no one. There were then many flaps of wings... Angels.

"Shi-"

"Hello Castiel," A deep voice boomed behind them all. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks turning around only to be met by someone they had never seen before.

"Raphael," Cas stated looking his vessel up and down,

"I see you're with the Winchesters... And that Y/N seems to be with child." Raphael said staring her up and down. "Now I must kill the Nephilim." Y/N eyes were wide in shock as to everyone else's.

Before anyone had time to react Raphel made a move for Y/N only to get tackled by Dean... And in that moment's time, they crashed to the floor knocking a big metal pipe thing over it hitting Y/N right in the head.

"Y/N!" Castiel yelled running over to her. She fell to the floor in pain, eyes slowly drooping closed.

"Sis keep your eyes open," Sam pleased over Cas' shoulder who pulled her into his arms.

"I-I-" She couldn't even form words as everything together. Everything happened so quickly as Cas picked up Y/N making way back to the car.

"Gosh, dang wimp disappeared before I could stab him!" Dean exclaimed before he saw the sight of his sister.

"No... How did this-"

"We'll tell you once we get to the hospital!" Sam exclaimed.

~

"It seems as though he Y/N has a concussion," THe doctor explained causing Castiel hart to stop.

"No, this can't be!" He exclaimed pushing past the doctor walking all the way to her room.

Bursting into the room he had been met by a flustered Y/N Cas came closer only for her to recoil away.

"Y/N," He whispered trying to grab her hand but she pulled away, giving a confused look.

"Who's Y/N?" She questioned confused. "And who are you?" Castiel's heart clenches as he realized one thing and one thing only... Y/N had lost her memory.

Walking over to her he placed two fingers against her forehead praying that he had his powers back, only for her to flinch against his touch. He sat down beside her after having no lick as she scooted away.

"I'm Castiel angel-" He stopped himself with a sigh knowing that he wasn't an angel anymore... Knowing that he couldn't just heal her.

"Castiel?" She asked confused.

"Yes, and your Y/N." He explained coming closer. "Were also in a relationship,"

She looked down fiddling with her fingers. "Well I must've been lucky to have such a good looking man like yourself," SHe blurted cover her mouth quickly.

A blush formed on Castiel's cheeks however the moment had been cut short when Dean and Sam burst through the door.

"It's the angels..." Sam murmured out of breath. "They're here," Y/N's eyes widened.

"Real live angels?" She asked. "Shouldn't they be in heaven?" Dean gave his brother a glance.

"What's wrong with Y/N?" They asked at the same time. Walking in Sam slammed the door shut locking it; pulling out an angel blade.

Y/N's eyes filled with fear. "Please don't hurt me," She whimpered.

"No... Were your brothers," Dean whispered holding his hand up.

She looked down at her hands that were shaking, while Sam and Dean whispered on the other side of the room.

"What! I"m being hunted by angels! Why?" Y/N screeched.

"We weren't very quiet were we?" Dean asked as she shook her head now starting to cry.

"No Y/N please don't cry," Cas whispered putting his arms around her frame causing her to cry on his shoulder.

"I must have been really bad if angels want me dead," She cried only to be cut off by a loud bang from the outside.

"We know you're in there Winchesters!" Y/N looked up at Castiel with a tear-filled face. Quickly he leaned down and kissed her, at first she had been consumed by shock that shock gradually turned into a kiss... That seemingly how she got all her memories back... Cas got up making his way toward the door.

"I'll hold them off you guys take Y/N out the window to safety," He declared before his hand came in contact with the door nob...

"Cas no..." Y/N exclaimed getting up and grabbing him by the arm.

"Y/N?" He asked as if asking if her memories were back.

"Cas," She stated again. "Please don't leave me," Her arms were now around his shoulders as tears slowly streamed down her cheeks.

"Y/N I-" She cut him off with a kiss.

As they pulled away with their noses still touching she whispered, "I can't live without you,"

Sam and Dean stood they're worldly as soon the door burst open and three figures stood before them... More than likely angels.

"We must kill the Nephilim," They stated at the same time.

Castiel pushed Y/N behind him angel blade falling from his sleave.

"Over my dead body," He exclaimed punching the sliver knife right through one of their throats. Sam stabbed another same with Cas... They were dead.

"We have to get out of here now!" Dean yelled running for the window breaking it with a metal thing from nearby.

They guys went first as Cas helped Y/N out, sprinting for the Impala. Dean got in the driver's seat Sam in the passengers... Y/N cuddled up to Castiel in the back seat staring out the window as they drove away fast.

"Where to now?" She asked.

"To Bobbys," Dean stated taking a sharp right turn out of the parking lot.

"Cas I'm scared," She whispered burying her head into his chest.

He ran his fingers up and down her arm, sending chills down her spine.

"It's ok, your ribs are still warded and we'll ward the house when we get there," He reassured looking down at her. "Your safe,"

Five minutes later a semi hit the Impala... The driver, not an angel nor a demon, wanting to get ahold of the powerful Nephilim.