| Dean X Reader | PART FOUR :)

Thanks for the requests @millycrouzet and  

I HOPE YALLS ENJOY!!!! :) (Extra long just for how many love this) 

"Sammy come on let's get you back to bed," Y/N mumbled never meeting Sams's eyes as the young boy leaped into his mother's arms... Sammy was in bed now which meant that things could go however they wanted. 

"Oh God, you scared me," Y/N laughed as she turned around from closing the door seeing Sam standing there behind her. 

"Y/N we need to talk," He suggested well more like demanded. 

"I know... I know but I'm really tired so I was thinking tomorrow-" 

"Y/N you know if we avoid this any longer it's going to get worse," 

"Alright... Alright, we can talk now let's just go in there so that we don't wake up Sammy," She insisted pushing past him and into her bedroom where she took a seat on the bed. "I'm not sure what you want to know... I told you everything," She reasoned through a sigh. 

"Why... Why would you date my brother after everything? I don't understand-" 

"Sam... You know this is over and now and it was just a dumb mistake," She reassured finally meeting his teary eyes. "People make mistakes," 

"Just tell me why Y/N I have to know why," He pleaded pacing the room. "It's eating me alive inside," 

"He was just there," She suddenly blurted through a sigh. "Dean was always there like another you but different-" 

"Different how?" 

"Listen, Sam, I don't need to go over this right now... Sammy is sleeping in the room over and doesn't need to be woken up," 

"Last I heard is that you caused all of this by going off and dating my brother!" He exclaimed pointing a finger at her. "So if you didn't want this then you surely didn't show it," 

"Last I checked you were dead! I only learned about monsters a couple of months ago... I didn't expect you to come back, and last I checked when your husband dies you're allowed to move on... Last I checked my kids still need a father... After all, I was only doing what was best for them!" 

Things became heated... Y/N knew that they would. She wanted nothing more than to stop this argument and sit in her bed and eat some ice cream. She missed Dean... He would know what to do right now. She knew that if she and him were fighting he would have cared about the kids sleeping in their rooms. 

"But moving onto my brother... That's now what I hear all the time," 

"Listen, Sam, it just happened I don't know what more to tell you," She sighed running a hand down her face. "He was just there..." 

"What makes him better than me huh?" 

"Sam... It's not like that I swear," 

"Then what is it like... Because it seems to me like this whole fight you've been avoiding something and I want to know what or so help me I will-" 

"You really want to know?" She questioned finally standing from the bed and standing her ground as he nodded eagerly glancing at her through awaiting eyes. "It's all of this Sam... It's-" 

"Wait... You're trying to pin this all on me oh hell no Y/N-" 

"Will you shut the fuck up and let me finish!" She screamed so loudly that she knew probably the neighbors could hear her but at this point, she didn't care anymore... She had to get this past Sammys thick skull one way or the other. 

She loved Sam Winchester with all of her heart... But he wasn't what's best anymore. He wasn't the man that she used to love. Sure she loved how Rose looked up to him and how he always seemed to make time for her. But he didn't make time for Rose and her. He was always off being a lawyer and whatnot and he wasn't as caring or forgiving as she once thought. 

"It's you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs pointing a finger at him. "You're the one not caring about our children in the other room! You're the one not caring about my personal boundaries! And you're the one not giving us space to calm down! This is why!" 

"Y/N..." 

"No! Don't you dare cut me off Sam Winchester because I may love you but I will hurt you right now! You have no idea what it's been like to lose a husband and have to go on raising two kids on your own... With their many questions of where their father went and then to find out that there are monsters! What the fuck!" 

"If you love me then we can work this out... Together," He murmured reaching out to her but she shrugged off his touch. 

"This isn't going to work! You're not the man I fell in love with... The man I fell in love with was smart and dedicated and cared about other people and now... Now you only care about yourself and getting answers," 

"Really after all this, you're going to blame me... And now even tell me what makes my own brother better-" 

"See Sam this is what I mean... You're keeping this fucking fight going when it should be over! I'll tell you what you just met your son in the room over and you don't even care that he's trying to sleep you just had to start an argument after I told you a billion times to shut the hell up!" 

"No Y/N, please... We can work this out I'm sorry I'll do better," 

"Get out," She mumbled never meeting his gaze. "I need some space so get out," 

"Y/N..." 

"Get out!" She exclaimed stomping over to the door and opening it. "I need time to think... Just... Do you need money for a hotel room?" 

He shook his head about to say something else until there was a crash from down the stairs. "What the-" 

"For the love of Jesus what could be going on now?" Y/N questioned her anger taking over as she went to her nightstand and pulled out an angel blade. 

Sam eyed her every move curiously as she walked past him through a sigh. This time he didn't even object as they went down the stairs and toward the front door only to find a shadow looming there in the dark. Though as they got closer and flicked on another light it was none other than Dean himself. 

"Oh, and why the fuck are you still here?" Sam questioned shooting daggers his brothers' way. "Don't tell me you heard everything," 

"I'm trying to leave but Rose won't let me go," Dean sighed glancing down at his leg which Rose had in a death grip. "I've tried to get her off but I don't want to hurt her," 

"Rose..." Y/N whispered crouching down to her eye level. "Listen you're going to have to let go of dad so that he can leave but he promised Sammy that he'd be right back so I'm sure-" 

"NO!" Rose squeaked through her tears. "I don't want dawd to leaves me... I know he's leavin," 

"Rose," Y/N whispered trying to get her death grip off of Dean's leg however it was no use... Not without hurting her. 

"She's scared..." Dean whispered through a sigh. "Once she heard the yelling she latched onto me and wouldn't  let go,"

"Is that what it is hun?" Y/N questioned as Rose nodded eagerly. 

"I don't want dawd to leaves me with this," 

"Sam I think it's time for you to go," Y/N mumbled standing up and facing his direction. "Listen there is a motel right in town I can call you in a room and-" 

"No... No that's alright I'm obviously not wanted here," And before they could get out anything else he was out the door without another word. 

Finally, Rose let go of Dean's leg and jumped into her mothers awaiting arms. "I better go to..." Dean whispered never meeting Y/N's eyes. 

"No Dean, please... Please stay," 

Dean turned around and met both of their waiting eyes nodding his head.