|Dean X Reader|

"Michel," Y/N whispered looking at her boyfriend with a sigh. 

"Don't call me that... I'd rather go by Dean," The angel smirked. 

"But you're not him," Y/N exclaimed jabbing an angel blade out at him. "You'll never be him," 

"We all know you're not going to stab me... You can't hurt your precious boy-toy," The man smirked. 

Oh god, he was acting just like Dean. "Please-" Y/N wasn't one to plead however this was her last hope... Her only option. 

"Jack!" Castiel exclaimed as the Nephilim ran in. 

"I-I must kill Michel," He exclaimed placing his hand up. 

"But dean-" And Y/N was cut off as Jack flung his powers at the archangel only for Y/N's body to be flung in front. 

"Y/N!" Cas exclaimed crouching down beside her... 

"I had to save Dean," She whispered gripping her gut which felt as though it was falling apart. 

"Y/N," The voice of the green-eyed man was heard. 

"D-Dean?" And that was Y/N's last breath

"You have to help her!" Dean yelled at Cas looking down at his lifeless soulmate. 

"I can't," the black-haired man mumbled. 

"I'm sorry," Dean sighed looking down.

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed coming into the room. "I've found a way to destroy Michels grace!" This surprised Dean as Sam held up the bottle. "A spell," The younger brother explained more. "We have to go get some of the ingredients," 

"Oh," Dean whispered. 

"I know you don't want to leave but-" That was when a doctor burst in the room. 

And that was when his eyes flicked black. 

"Looks like we have you surrounded..." Sam pulled out the knife, although that was when five more showed up. Dean began praying to Castiel but it was no use as they began to fight Dean being only armed with a gun. 

"Dean" Sam yelled as a demon pinned him to the wall before the older Winchester could react he was also shoved against the wall. One of the demons walked over stroking Y/N's hair. 

"I swear if you hurt her I'll-" 

"You'll what?" The demon asked with a smirk. "You can't kill me- Not while I'm in her!" And ten seconds later Y/N woke up... Her eyes black. 

Dean and Sam both fell to the ground in pain. "Y/N," Dean whispered ready to let the man tears fall. 

"Meet at the lake... In one hour or Y/N dies," The demon exclaimed teleporting away. 

The brothers shared weary glances running out the door and to their beloved baby. 

"What's the plan?" Sam asked. 

"We record us saying an exorcism," He explained trying to stay calm yet he couldn't and Sam could see right through it all. 

"She saved me... And now it's all my fault if she dies!" He exclaimed with a small cry. "I can't let that happen... I won't,"

So that's what he did and they had gone prepared… Although not prepared enough.

There in the cold, they found Y/N standing in the middle of the lake on ice. "If you don't want her to die then I suggest you don't play that tape!" The demon snarled. 

However,  Sam did anyways give Dean a sorrow-filled look and that was when the demon smoked out of the young girl. 

"Y/N!" Dean exclaimed running forward only stopping as he made it the start of the ice. 

"Dean?" She asked well called. 

"H-How-" 

"We'll explain later just please come to safely," He breathed Y/N began to walk very carefully that sickening crack that sends shivers down her spine she was about twenty feet away from shore when it happened... She well in. And that was it for the brothers fear as they ran out looking into the cold water. 

"What do-" Sam started only to watch his brother plop into the frozen water. "Dean!' As a head popped up soon after but not his brother Y/ ns. The older Winchester pushed her up onto the ice climbing out of the zero degrees water. 

"You can't do this to me Y/N," Dean whispered placing his icy lips on hers giving her CPR. 

Finally, she coughed up water looking at the brothers widened. 

"Thank god," She mumbled hugging her boyfriend. "I thought I was going to die," She shivered in Dean's cold embrace as they stared into each other's eyes for... Well too long. 

"I love you," He whispered and before Deans soul mate could say it back... 

"Uh, guys we have company!" Sam exclaimed looking in the trees nearby as slowly the couple got up. 

"Well, well, well." A demon smirked. 

Y/N was shaking with fear or maybe it was how cold she was. 

"Try and stab me and I'll just call my friends," 

Sam did anyways though. "We've got to get to the car!" He exclaimed looking toward the couple but they were both too busy shivering in place. 

Sam yanked them along as they made way to the Impala which was luckily nearby. 

"D-Dean," Y/N stuttered gripping onto his jacket. That was when she began to fall. 

"We gotta get to the hospital!" the Winchester exclaimed to his brother. 

And that was where Y/N woke up the next day... "Sam?" She asked as he looked up from his laptop. 

"Y/N," He breathed hugging her. "Where's Dean?" She asked into his shoulder. 

He gave a pained look. "In the room over... With hypothermia," He whispered as she pulled away.

"I've got to go see him!" She exclaimed. 

Sam didn't say anything he knew there was no way of stopping her when she made way into the room she was shocked to see the candy apple green eyes staring back at her. 

"Dean?" She exclaimed jumping on his bed but she was greeted by a cough in return. 

"Y/N," He mumbled his voice cracking. 

"Dean are you ok?" She asked tears brimming her eyes. 

He shook his head no, looking at Sam for help. 

"Dean... He's sick- Like I told you," The brother explained looking down. 

"W-Why is it so bad?" She asked. 

"The doctors they don't know," Dean whispered looking at his soul mate with pleading eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere," If only they knew that was a total lie. 

Hours later Y/N fell asleep with Dean his arms securely around her Sam soon leaving for the motel. Yet that morning Y/N woke up though Dean wasn't with her. 

He had died... And none of the doctors could explain it, that was the last "hunt"  Dean Winchester had ever gone on. 

Who would have to known that a frozen lake would be the thing that killed such an amazing hunter?