|Dean X Reader| PART TWO

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST @profoundbondmyass ENJOY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN SO REQUEST Y'ALL!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT AND REQUEST FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!!!!

"Dean, what aren't you telling me?" Y/N asked for the hundredth time that day.

It had been almost two and a half since Sam died... God, it didn't feel that long to Y/N though it felt like a decade. She missed his long hair and bulky shoulders- she felt so bad for starting to date his brother however he had just been... There.

Before Dean could give her a good answer though the baby began to cry. "I'll go get him," He smiled going over to peck her on the cheek however she moved away.

He sighed and got off the couch and went to the crib, looking down at little Sammy. Yeah, they named him after Sam.

"So are you going to tell me or not?" She asked from the doorway, leaning on the frame. "Cuz I've got all day... We both got the day off remember?"

He nodded after Sammy finally calmed down a little he laid him gently back to bed, turning to his girlfriend.

"Y/N..." The green-eyed man trailed off not wanting to tell her... That it had all been meant for her.

"What?" She exclaimed throwing hands up in the air. "Just tell me already," Y/N never had been one to plead although this had been dragging on for too long now.

"The peanuts..." He mumbled looking up her finally. "It was meant for you- They wanted Sam to get back into hunting I think,"

"Who?" She asked confused.

"The Angels... And I know you think I'm crazy but our dad fought monsters, demons, vampires, shapeshifters- I even did-"

"What!" She screeched pushing away from him. "I-I don't know what to think,"

"Please... Just listen!" The hunter exclaimed reaching out to her.

That's when she did... And that's how she finally knew about what had been coming for her.

~

"Mommy why we need to move?" Rose asked as Y/N looked to Dean for help.

"Well uh- We have a much better place to live much nicer than here!" He smiled locking eyes with Y/N.

They did the staring thing again... Not able to look away.

"Dawd Sammy's crying!" Rose exclaimed tugging Deans' flannel.

"Oh ok... Rose why don't you help mom get the last things in the car," He explained running up the stairs and grabbing Sammy in his carrier.

"This place is huwge!" Rose yelled running around and looking through everything.

"Well... This should be fun," Dean smiled as Y/N give him a quick kiss.

"HIDE AND GO SEEK!" Rose yelled pulling her mom along. "Mom I love it here!"

"Dean count!" His girlfriend smiled. "And me to Rose... Me too,"

They ended up having a great day full of hide and go seek, pillow fights, exploring the amazing place and stupid movies.

"Y/N/N," Dean murmured in his sleep, pulling her on top of him.

"Dean!" She exclaimed pushing him away. "It's too hot!"

"Noooo pleaseee," He whined pulling her back. "I'm cold," This shocked Y/N... Dean usually seemed to be never cold just as always- A heater.

"Dean your burning up!" She exclaimed placing a hand on his forehead.

"No... I'm cold," He explained sitting up. "And I'm not sick- I don't get sick,"

"Well you are," She laughed looking his shirtless body up and down. "You should go shower and I'll get med-"

"With you?" He questioned his eyes glistening in the moonlight.

"I took one last night-" Dean groaned cutting her off.

"Oh no! That's the only thing to get me to feel better whatever shall I do?" He whined like a little baby.

"Fine," She mumbled getting up. "But if you get me sick I'll-"

"Alright!" He put his hands up in defense. "Maybe I should get sick more often,"

"I heard that!" She called from the bathroom after the water had been turned on, he slowly got up to go and join her.

Y/N massaged the shampoo into Dean's scalp as he did the same with her, it turned out to be a really good shower that both of them really need, the green-eyed man felt so much more refreshed after however still had the sick feeling to his stomach. They were still showering when suddenly Sammys cry broke the silence.

"Ugh," Dean groaned turning back to Y/N and placing his forehead against her's.

"Dean let go I got to go get Sammy and the medicine!" She exclaimed trying to break from his iron grip. "And don't get me sick!" the man sighed letting go and watching as she left.

"Get dressed!" She called pulling on a shirt.

God he loved her.

As Dean pulled on his shirt though the feeling in his stomach just wouldn't go away, that's how Y/N found him hunched over the toilet puking. "Gosh Dean," She exclaimed running to his side. "Take this," After being done puking the blonde man took the pills.

"Will you come back to bed with me?" He pleaded looking her in the eyes.

"Yea-"

"Mowm Dawd!" Rose yelled barging in the room. "I'm hungry!"

"Dad is sick," Y/N explained to Rose. "So how about we go and make pancakes?" Rose pulled Y/N out of the room as she looked back at her boyfriend seeing if he had been ok.

He gave a small thumbs-up, brushing his teeth and collapsing back into bed... He had never felt so sick in his life, gosh he doesn't even think he's ever been sick.

However, before he could get into a deep enough sleep...

"Dean!" Y/N yelled loudly.

The hunter got up only to feel dizzy although that had been simply ignored by him sprinting down the hall grabbing his gun and into the kitchen where he saw Y/N and Rose hidden behind the counters.

"What's going on?" He asked frantically looking around.

"They're's knocking at the door," Y/N whispered looking down at Rose in her arms. "What if they're coming for me... I thought no one knew about this place-"

"No one does," He mumbled eyes wide now. "Stay here,"

He made way up the stairs and to the door slowly pulling it open.

"Y-You're dead!" Dean yelled pointing the gun at him.

"Like you didn't do this!" He yelled back putting his hands up.

"Dawd... Dawddy?" Rose asked looking between both of them.

That's when Y/N ran in, the tears quickly forming in her eyes.

"Sam?" She breathed looking him up and down.

He nodded his eyes showing hurt, as looked between Dean and Y/N