|Castiel X Reader|

Y/N waited in the bunker for Sam, Dean, and her boyfriend to get home. They had been gone for weeks and were finally going to come home. Finally, the small family would be together again. Unexpectedly a loud roar of an engine ringed her ears. The Impala. She got up excitedly waiting for her boyfriend to come bursting through the door wrapping her in his arms.

The first person to walk in had been Dean with a cold look across his features holding all the bags. Next came Sam who only seemed to be carrying one thing and one thing only... A bloody trench coat. Although not just any trench coat... Castiel's.

"Where's Cas?" Y/N asked tear brimming her eyes as she knew exactly what had been going on, slowly she began to prepare for the worst.

"I'm sorry Y/N we tried everything... But Cas must've forgotten that he was human now and couldn't take a bullet," Dean explained looking down tears also brimming his eyes.

Sorry, couldn't make up for Cas being dead... Sorry, couldn't make up for Y/N's now shattering heart as Dean's words slowly sank in.

"No... This can't be happening," Y/N mumbled the sobs escaping one after another.

"Y/N it's going to be ok," Sam whispered trying to comfort her only to be pushed away.

"Cas... He was my everything," She whimpered running into their- Her room. She cried as much as her body would let her as she couldn't imagine life without her boyfriend.

Everything that had happened in the past year and a half flashed through her mind. She looked up from crying on the floor to see Castiel's tie on the bed which only made things worse.

"Y/N please let me in," Dean exclaimed from the other side of the door.

"Go away!" Y/N murmured not loud enough for him to hear.

The door burst open and their stood Dean holding the not tan any more trench coat.

"I thought you might like this," He whispered laying it on the bed.

She began to cry again her whole body shaking there being no way of her getting over this anytime soon.

"Y/N it's ok-" Dean started only to get cut off.

"Dean I'm pregnant," She stated his eyes then trailing to her stomach, where there lay a slight bump. His eyes filled with tears as he ran a hand down his face, as he tried to keep them in.

"Y/N it's going to be ok," Dean whispered putting his arm around her.

"I can't raise this baby without a father," She blurted looking down. Before Dean could get any more out Sam called them.

Running out they saw Sam with a gun to his head... It had been Catch.

"Just put the gun down," Dean said putting his hands up in defense.

Just then their mother walked in.

"Don't move or I'll shoot," She exclaimed pointing her gun at Sam and Catch.

Catch tried to move...

"Hey, you heard her!" Sam exclaimed.

"No, I was talking to you... Sam," His mother explained something about the way she said his name sounded toxic at that point they knew it simply couldn't their mother... At least not anymore.

Catch and Mary both back away toward the door.

"Your air should be in 2-3 days," Catch started walking out the door.

Dean ran up the stairs trying to escape however it seemed too late, the door slamming in his face.

"No!" Dean yelled banging on the door.

Y/N started to cry as her whole life came crashing down before her eyes, Sam hugged her.

"Sam..." She whispered looking down. "You're going to be an uncle,"

"That's great wait- it's Castiel's?" He asked as sadness filled his brown pools of eyes.

She nodded sobbing into him. "We're going to die in here," She mumbled whipping away the tears that only seemed to keep on coming.

"Y/N," Dean blurted getting both their attention. "We're going to make it out of here,"

Just then the bunker door that Dean tried so hard to open flew abroad revealing one other than Castiel.

"But you're dead," Dean exclaimed saving Y/N behind him know that it couldn't be his best friend.

"It's me, Dean," Cas explained going over to them.

"Y/N," He looked her up and down eyes trailing to her stomach.

"Y/N your-your pregnant?" He asked his eyes shining in the light.

"How did you know?" She asked coming out from behind Dean.

"When they brought me back I became an angel again," He said happily.

"They?" She asked.

"I believe my father brought me back," He stated.

However, before Cas could move any closer she ran right to him wrapping her arms around his hard frame.

"I missed you Cas," She mumbled looking up at him. " I thought that you'd be gone for good,"

"It's ok Y/N, I"m here now... And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He whispered as slowly their lips connected.

"Hey, no chick-flick moments in my bunker!" Dean shouted clearly annoyed as everyone laughed.

~

Eight months later three beautiful babies were born... Yes, three. Y/N and Castiel were happy with their newborn triplets, Sam and Dean very happy to be uncles. Y/N woke up to the babies' cry. Rubbing her eyes she felt for Castiel ... The only thing her hand coming in contact with being bedsheet.

"Cas!" She exclaimed getting up and grabbing her angel blade running to the baby's room only to see Cas holding Julia.

"Cas," She whispered knocking on the door frame and slowly making her way in.

"Y/N you should be in bed," Castiel said setting the baby back down.

"I couldn't sleep without you," She mumbled with a blush.

"Oh," He murmured leading her back to the room and laying on the bed.

She jumped in using him as a pillow. "Much better," She smiled. " I love you, Cassie,"

"I Love you too... My angel," He stated.

They snuggled the rest of the night that is the way Sam and Dean walked in on them the next morning. Together and in love... More importantly happy.