| Dean X Reader |

Y/N had to be as quiet as possible... If she made just one little sound her cover would be blown... And she couldn't risk that happening. She tiptoed across the long twists and turns of the dark hallway scared for her life knowing that what she was about to do could only end one way and one way only.

That was when she finally got close enough to jump on their back startling the other man who bumped into the other as they fell onto the ground into a big heaping mess on the floor. She could barely hold it in as she burst out laughing at the loud shriek that both Sam and Dean had let out...

"Son of a bitch!" Dean exclaimed glaring her way, as Sam also began laughing at his brother's reaction.

"GOT YA!" Y/N exclaimed with a wide smile. "I already killed the demon so I thought I might as well scare you- Gosh who knew that someone who hunted monsters could be such a baby-"

"Hey, you're lucky I didn't hurt you with my amazing reflexes," He mumbled with a sigh. "You're also so lucky that your dad let you go on this hunt,"

"Oh, here we go again... You're turning into my dad," She groaned getting up from the ground in pain.

"No, I'm just saying that-"

"Repeating my father's words but Dean I'm not a little girl anymore," She hissed going toward the exit of the worn-down building. "And Sam seems to be the only one who seems to understand that,"

The green-eyed brother shot a glare at the moose who only shrugged his shoulders with an amusing laugh. "What she tells me stuff ok?" He explained it coming more out as a question as Dean just let out a loud huff making way toward the car as well.

Y/N didn't know it then... However, today would be the day- That someone found out about the secret she had been hiding sure her father Bobby Singer knew the sad truth of what had been going on... Yet that was it after everything was taken care of things were going to look up, she was just going to have to heal from the traumatizing events.

One of the main reasons why she liked hunting so so much- Not only was it a distraction with the Winchester brothers always teasing and nagging the young girl but it also gave her so much fear and excitement that it made all the other emotions fade away... Including the pain.

"So get this..." Sam whispered that night going into the living room only to see Y/N on the couch sleeping Bobby at his desk and Dean in the kitchen getting popcorn.

"Ugh, no more cases for the day," Y/N groaned peaking an eye open at the moose. "Can't we watch a movie?"

"Sounds good to me," The older Winchester mumbled grabbing a beer from the fridge. "As long as I get to pick,"

"Count me out if Dean is picking I would rather go pick up more beer," Sam mumbled with a sigh, grabbing his coat.

"You Idjits... I'm going to sleep because- Well sleep," Bobby grumbled grabbing a few things off his table. "...Just don't break anything,"

"No promises!" Y/N called with a laugh as he made his way up the stairs grumbling something that just couldn't be heard.

"Ready?" Dean questioned sitting next to the beautiful girl and snatching the remote from her hands.

"No, you made everyone leave because you called picking the movie!" She exclaimed with a pout looking down.

"I always pick the movie," He whispered scrolling through the many choices on the small screen.

"Exactly!" She mumbled with a sigh knowing that there was no winning a fight against Dean Winchester... He was just too stubborn in his odd ways.

So that's how they ended up all snuggled together late that rainy night, sharing a blanket watching some dumb old horror movie- Sure it was good however the plot was so horrible and it was the same as every other movie, the main character either dying in the end or going toward the unexplained sound however this dumb movie had both.

"Oh my god she's so stupid," Y/N laughed trying to get comfortable again yet it was hard considering the amount of pain that she was in...

"Yeah," Dean agreed with a content sigh moving to get comfortable to only for the girl close to him to wince in pain. "Did I hurt-"

"No... No, it's ok," Y/N whispered sitting up fast and going to leave although he stopped her by pulling Y/N back by the wrist. "I just have to go-"

"Tell me what's wrong," He pleaded hand already on her sleeve. "I just want to help you,"

"You can't take my pain away Dean," She mumbled with a sigh. "I wish you could but you can't,"

"Then you can at least tell me what happened?" He questioned again this time really needing an answer. "Was it the demon from today-"

"Well, he's like a demon," Y/N scoffed out loud by accident as she thought that it was only in her head.

"Who?" Dean questioned quickly now needing an answer.

"No one I-"

"Y/N," The green-eyed man warned taking a step closer to her, his grip tightening on her... Not enough to hurt her yet enough to keep her from leaving.

"It's nothing," She tried to play it off... although with Dean Winchester only so much was going to work.

"Who hurt you?" He all in but growled barely able to get it past his lips.

"No... It's not- No one I-"

"Tell me or I'll figure it out on my own and trust me when I say that's the last thing you want," He mumbled looking her in the eyes causing him to get lost in the pools of sadness she calls pupils.

"It was my ex-boyfriend but you can't-"

"I'm going to rip his lungs out!" Dean exclaimed grabbing his jacket off the back of a chair, and his gun off the table yet before he could make it out the door Y/N was right in front blocking his way out.

They were now chest to chest her looking up at him with teary eyes... "No... Don't- You'll just make matters worse," She mumbled with a sigh.

"He hurt you..." Dean tried to reassure that what he was doing was for the right reasons.

"Well, that's maybe because I deserved it," She barely got out never meeting his eyes that she knew were glued to her.

"You don't deserve to be hurt... No one does," He mumbled placing hands firmly on her waist and then slowly wrapping her in a nice big and warm hug shielding her from the world around her and more importantly placing her into a world of comfort.

"But I-" Before she could even finish her sentence though that was when he cut her off with a kiss on the lips and oh no boy Dean didn't stop there and Y/N didn't want him to stop there either as he rolled up both her sleeves gently kissing the black and blue skin.

And that my friends had been how a new relationship was formed.