|Dean X Reader|

It had been the perfect moment in time... One that no one especially the couple wanted to end.

However, all great things must come to an end.

"Dean, what was that?" Y/N asked shooting up from their bed.

"It was probably nothing," Dean mumbled wrapping a tight arm around her.

"Are you sure?" She questioned unsure snuggling into his embrace.

"Y/N you have nothing to worry about you're safe here," Her husband reassured with a sleepy smile.

"You're right Dean I'm sorry," She murmurs kissing him.

He just nodded pulling her closer...

"God Y/N you're freezing!" He exclaimed.

"Am I?" She asked. "Or are you just warm,"

He chuckled pulling the covers higher up and over her body, and scooting even closer.

Gradually minutes past, their eyelids beginning to drooping only to spring open again at the sudden crash of glass breaking.

"Dean I–I thought we were safe here!" Y/N exclained fear lacing her voice.

"We are baby the house is warded... I don't know what that could be," He whispered giving her the quiet sign.

He went under his pillow pulling out a gun and stuck it in the back of his pajama pants... Then he grabbed an angel blade from the bedside drawer.

"Y/N if anything comes through that door I want you to shoot it," He whispered handing her a gun.

"N–No Dean I can't let you go out there alone," She stuttered as the tears began to form.

"–And I can't let you go out there," He explains as their ears rang with another loud crash from down the stairs.

Y/N got up gun in hand, walking towards the door.

"Y/N!" Dean exclaimed pulling her back and into a short kiss.

"You're not going without me," She whispered yet demanded pointing a finger in his face. "Not over my dead body,"

"Stay behind me," He whispered with a gentle shove in the right direction.

She nodded her face now fully into his shoulder. Slowly they made their way down the stairs Y/N's hands fumbling to text Sam that they were in trouble.

Gradually as they made it all the way down the stairs turning the corner it had been a trap as they became surrounded.

"Who are you?" Dean asked waving the blade around as the men took a little step back in shock. "I said who are you!?"

Their eyes then quickly flicked black all except one...

"Azazel?" Dean asked confused. "That's impossible you're dead,"

"Well I'm afraid not," The yellow-eyed man mumbled with a smirk.

Dean shoved Y/N now fully behind him, getting ready to fight.

"On three Y/N you run," Dean whispered as her hand never stopped gripping his hand as Azazel explains how he's not dead.

Her husband counted with his fingers, one two three. However, instead of her just going she pulled him along to back up the stairs, the demons on their tails.

Dean slammed the door shut locking it angerly.

"Y/N you should have gone with the plan... I could have taken them," He mumbled running a hand down his face.

"I can't let you die," She murmured gripping onto him tightly. "What are we going to do?"

"It would have been better for you anyways... You could actually have a life," He mumbled as they began banging on the door they ignored it.

"I–I can't let you die," She stuttered.

"Y/N you go! I'll hold them off!" He exlaimed as they began busting in.

"I can't let you do that Dean," She pleaded yanking his arm.

"Y/N go Sam will take care of you," He exclaimed.

"But he can't take care of the baby," She whispered hoping that he didn't even hear.

Dean stood dumbfounded staring as his flat stomach in shock.

"Y/N," He whispers walking over to her and pulling her into a hug. "I love you," Pulling her into a kiss it turned out to be a short one as he kneeled down kissing her belly aswell. "And I love you,"

"I love you to Dean now we have to go," She whispered as the door keeping them out began to break.

She pulled him over to the window getting out first... Only for her husband to slam it and lock it.

"Dean! DEAN NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She yelled pounding on the window trying to get back in yet... It seemed to be no use.

"Y/N I'm sorry... It's better this way," He mumbled looking at her with pleading eyes.

It had been then when the door flew off the hinges the demons bursting in the room Y/N forced to watch her husband the love of her life get beat.

~

Y/N woke up panting in fear however quickly relaxed at the sight of her sleeping husband and his arm draped around her.

Slowly she pushed the hair out of his eyes only to accidentally wake him.

"Another nightmare?" He asked sitting up a little.

"Yeah," She mumbled looking down playing with his big fingers. "I don't know what to do Sam,"

"It's ok Y/N I'm here for you," He mumbled kissing her she nodded as they laid there silently cuddling.

Although, one thing stood out in Y/N's mind one thing that she could never get around... Something that couldn't be denied.

Her feelings for his brother.