| Castiel X Reader |

Y/N dashed across the bunker Castiel's trench coast gripped tightly against her chest, as he stomped after her. Now it would be much easier for him to zap right in front of her but that would then ruin all the fun. She was determined to finally get the filthy thing washed and would stop at nothing to make it happen.

"Y/N!" Castiel exclaimed catching up to her.

Gripping her waist tightly he pulled her to him back against his firm chest.

"Let me go!" She yelled wiggling not out of his embrace but into it.

Yanking the trench coat from her arms his grip then loosened.

"Come on at least let me wash it!" She groaned trying to snatch it back.

"No," He groaned plainly turning the other way.

"Cas," She pleaded to grasp his wrist turning him back around to face her blue eyes locking with hers.

"Y/N." He mocked trying to get out of her iron grip.

They were close now... Not even an inch apart, nothing could come in between them... Truth ought to be that was the way they wanted it. No, wait... Needed it. She looked up just as he looked down causing their noses to touch. A blush formed on Y/N's cheeks as he leaned down and kissed her.

Her hands made their way around his neck as she messed with the bottoms of his hair. His hands sat firmly on her waist as his tench coast was now wrapped around them both.

"Guys were bac-" Sam cut himself off coming through the door and seeing the sight in the library before him.

Y/N shoved Castiel away as he murmured something under his breath.

"I learned that one from the pizza man." Whatever that means.

"What the fuck?!" Dean one of Y/N's brothers yelled.

"I-I can explain," She stuttered.

Dean had a strict no dating Cas rule, saying that it would be weird for his sister and best friend to be dating.

"It was me," Castiel explained taking all the blame. "I kissed her,"

"Why the hell would you do that!" Dean asked angerly.

"Because I have feelings for Y/N," He declared sending a glance her way.

"No, I won't allow it..." Dean stammered his face turning red through rage.

"Why not Dean I like Castiel to so what's the big deal?" Y/N spat.

"I just don't want you in danger even more-"

"What Cas he can protect me!" Y/N resorted cutting him off.

"Come on Dean... It won't be that bad." Sam finally cut in getting everyone's attention.

"Fine... But if you hurt her, I'll kill you." Dean threatened getting right up in Castiel's face.

"I could never do that," Cas whispered looking her way.

She smiled going up and pecking his cheek.

"Ugh, enough with the chick flick moments," Dean grumbled leaving. "I'm going to get a drink!" The bunker door was then slammed closed as Sam left toward his room.

Y/N and Castiel sat silently watching TV in the bunkers living room as they snuggled on the couch. Y/N began to get cold as Cas put his trench coat over her shoulders.

"Thanks," She whispered laying her head on his shoulder.

"Your welcome," He whispered just as Dean came strutting through the door... But with some company.

"Y/N stay back," Castiel ordered as they stood up he shoved her protectively behind his vessel.

The men's eyes turned white as they knew one thing... They were angels. The one warding the bunker didn't have. They gripped Dean's arms tightly causing them to turn red as he quickly kicked one of them.

"Castiel were are on strict orders to kill you... For betraying heaven," One of them declared as the kick seemed to do nothing.

"I was tricked Metatron he-" Before Castiel could get everything out he was zapped to the ground.

"Cas!" Y/N exclaimed crouching down beside him.

He blinked many times trying to sit up as the angels inched closer. Dean then quickly escaped their grip grabbing an angel blade from the nearby table stabbing him only for the other to zap him with some kind of power.

Cas stood up tall chest puffing out, his angel blade sliding from his pocket. He stalked forward shoving the blade right through the angel's neck.

"No Dean!" Y/N shouted kneeling beside him as his eyes were closed. "Sam!" He came running in soon after gun blazing.

"What happened?" He asked frankly, but before anyone could answer Cas had already zapped them to the hospital.

Cas picked up Dean's legs while Sam got his shoulders. Y/N had tears blinding her eyes as she followed behind them as doctors laid him on a stretcher.

"HIs heart it's stopped," One the nurses yelled causing Y/N to break down on the floor sobbing.

"Y/N it's ok," Castiel reassured pulling her up into his embrace.

"Why can't you just heal him?" She questioned looking up over his shoulder.

"I was hurt in battle," He mumbled looking down. "They have weakened my grace for the time being."

"Oh," Is all she got out whipping the tears away only to smudge her mascara too.

"Cas I don't know what I would do if Dean dies... He's taught me everything I've known,"

"I won't let him die I promise," Cas declared.

"How are you going to do that?" She questioned confused.

"I'll give him some of my grace if I have to," He murmured with a shrug.

"You'd do that for him? After what he did earlier," Y/N asked with a smile. "Cas your so sweet," She poked his nose with a smirk.

"Yes..." He said grabbing her finger. "I find that pleasant,"

She laughed as more tears began to fall.

"I didn't mean to upset you," Castiel murmured whipping the tears away.

"It's not you," She explained looking down. "It's just everything,"

Before Castiel could say anything in reply Sam came out with tears running down his cheeks... And he never cries. Y/N looked up both their tear-filled eyes locking.

"He's not dead is he?" She asked as Sam gave a sad face.

"Dean he's gone," Sam murmured breaking down in sobs. "It's all my fault," And that's how Castiel and Y/N's kids never met their uncle... Because he died saving them.