|Sam X Reader|

The tears just couldn't stop falling... And there was no way in hell that Y/N could stop them. They were just unstoppable, like little snakes running down her cheeks. She wanted so bad to stop them and put an end to her feelings so that her father one of the best hunters out there couldn't see how weak she really was... And more importantly the boys.

Slowly making it in the door Y/N placed her backpack on the floor ready to head up to her room and hide from the entire world, however, of course, there they all were in the living room. Her back was to them so thank god once they saw Y/N there was no way of telling that she was crying.

"Hiya sweetie," He fathers voice could be heard behind her sending shivers up her spine at the thought of him finding out how weak she really was.

"Hey, dad." She whispered only to curse as her voice cracked.

"We need to talk Y/N," Boddy started looking at his daughter in shock.

"I-I need to go and-"

"But this is important," It was Sam who finally spoke up for them all causing her shoulders to tense at the sound of his voice... The man that she couldn't help had a crush on over the years- Yeah he was a bit older than her although who the fuck even cares! There are freaking monsters in the universe and the apocalypse might happen!

Suddenly there was a hand placed on her shoulder as the younger Winchester took notice to her tears. "Y/N are you ok-" Yet suddenly before he could continue she ran away up the stairs and into her room in the attic the only other room in the house.

"Y/N come back!" Sam exclaimed following her into her really cold room.

"Go away p-please," She pleaded her voice cracking at the end totally giving away her cover.

"Just let me help you please!" The moose begged to look at her with pleading eyes.

"Please go," She pleaded to glance at him through teary eyes. "I-I don't want you to see me cry,"

"Y/N..." He whispered inching closer to her smaller frame now on the floor. "Just let me help you,"

"No," She mumbled never meeting his eyes.

"Why not? I'm just trying to help!" He exclaimed crouching down to her level.

"No..." She whispered looking down. "You'll make fun of me!"

"Y/N why the hell would I ever do that?" He asked confused. "I'm only here to help-"

"That's the things you're a great hunter and if I tell you then you'll think less of me that I'm not as amazing as you," She explained lowering her voice at the last part with a small blush.

"Was it demons or-or-"

"Sam you're not listening to me!" She exclaimed with a loud sigh. "I'm not going to tell you,"

"Why not Y/N after all that we have been through... You're Bobby's daughter I've known you since you were little!" He exclaimed trying not to raise his voice too much. "I just want to know what's wrong so that I can help you-"

"Sam I-I-" She burst into tears not able to hold it in anymore.

"Y/N is it really that bad?" He asked slowly crawling over to her as she nodded. "If it's not demons then who-" He was caught off guard by her hugging him though and not just some soft hug this one was tight and hard as Y/N couldn't help but cry into his flanneled shoulder.

"Please just tell me what's wrong," He begged looking down at her. "All I want to do is help you,"

She took a deep breath so that she could talk normally looking up at him with a sigh. "Just promise that you won't do anything to them-"

"Y/N who are you talking about?" He asked quickly looking down at her. "I just don't want you hurt!"

"Sam please just promise me," She pleaded looking up into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I promise," He murmured looking at her in hesitantly. "Just please let me help,"

"Ok... Ok, I'll finally tell you-" She exclaimed cutting herself off with a sigh. "I've been getting bullied at school and uh usually it wouldn't affect me but today Y/B/F sided with them-" Although she couldn't continue as the sobs escaped her lips and tears began to fall once again at the thought of her best friend siding with the bullies. "She was always the only one that ever stood up for me and now she's gone and now I have no one!"

"No Y/N that is not true... You have us and tomorrow we'll-"

"No... Please don't' do anything!" She exclaimed through her lasting few tears.

"Ok... Ok I won't," Sam whispered looking down at the younger girl in his arms. "Are you going to tell your dad? Because I know that he will not think less of you and neither will Dean,"

"Thanks, Sam... I will right now," She whispered slowly getting up and that was when they made way down the stairs hand in hand.

~

"Oh were picking you up from school today," Dean explained handing Y/N her jacket before she left for school.

"What why I-"

"We're going on a hunt... It's obvious Bobby would like some alone time," Sam explained coming into view with a small smile.

"What kind of hunt would he ever even let me go on with you?" Y/N asked with a smirk.

"It's just a ghost... I mean, of course, we need to teach you how to protect yourself!" The flanneled man exclaimed with a smirk.

"Bye guys," She laughed walking out the door.

~

It turned out that Dean just wanted to prove the bullies wrong with his beautiful car and boy were all the bullies including Y/B/F all over the brothers however when they including Castiel came out people were surprised when they came over and hugged Y/N.

"Y/N who is this?" Y/B/F asked coming over with a small smirk.

"Oh you know just some old friends... Guys we should get going," Y/N explained looking at the boys with pleading eyes.

They all nodded walking back over to the car Dean smirking the whole way back-patting baby on her hood.

"Feel free to show off baby Y/N I don't mind," The blonde man smirked looking at the younger girl and his brother with a smirk.

"Man I knew you guys were up to no good!" She exclaimed as suddenly Sam placed her on the hood of the car causing her to yelp.

"Well guess what guys I don't need to prove these bullies anything because I already know I have everything that I need... My own gun, baby, a good father... Even his fucking hat and not to mention the auto shop and a freaking angel!" She exclaimed with a laugh. "And Dean who is like an overprotective big brother!" She laughed.

"Hey what about me?" Sam asked as she got in the back seat with Castiel.

"Well she thinks of you as a boyfriend," Castiel smirked reading Y/N's mind causing a blush on both their faces.

"Cas I told you not to say anything!" She hissed looking at the angel with daggers.

"I don't understand why you wouldn't want to tell Sam," Castiel mumbled with a sigh. "I'm sorry Y/N,"

"It's ok cas," She whispered looking over at Sam through a big blush.

"Wow Y/N who would have ever thought," Dean smirked pulling out of the parking lot. "Who would have ever thought,"

And that was when their relationship finally became real.