21: locked

"They're gone..." a long exhale escapes my lips. Jungkook, on the other hand, was reluctant to move from our cuddling position. "I'm cozy." he nibbles softly on my ear, embracing me tightly. This childlike side of him always had an effect on me - and he knew.

"Jungkook, I have to finish my work." I reminded him, patting his back gently. He kisses the marks he made on my neck, ignoring my statement. "Soojung, your only job now is to be under me." he replies with a smug smirk. Again, I rolled my eyes at his remark. "Listen — If you want to play games with me, I'll be your coach," I pushed him off, successfully bringing him down in an arm lock. "Guess who's on top now?"

Jungkook flashes me an amused grin. I didn't hesitate to drag him out of the room, slamming the door shut so nobody else could get in. As I went back to work, my eyes caught sight of a folded piece of paper lying beside the rumpled bedsheets. The letter - addressed to Jungkook, had a tiny drawing with words written out in a rush. "Seems like you got the cute girl you've been going crazy about." it reads, followed by a doodle of two people under the bedsheets. Oh god.

_______________________________________

"Where were you? I was worried." Jimin scurries over as soon as our eyes met. Our group was tasked to be in charge of the materials we needed before setting off tomorrow, so I fished out my phone to send Jungkook a text. "You have his number?" Jimin stares intently at me, jealously in his voice. I nodded slowly.

"I asked him to meet me at the storage room." I explained - but Jimin seems to be in the middle of deep thoughts. He interlocks his hands with mine, his ears tinted in a shade of pink. "Give me your number." he demands, staring at me expectantly. Slightly surprised, I just complied to his request.

"I'll call you tonight - so keep your plans open for me." He gently brushes the tips of his fingers on the palm of my hands, before looking up at me with a playful smirk. I felt taken aback by his sudden attack - this man is dangerous, I quickly reminded myself.

When I'm finally at the storage room, Jungkook was already there, leaning against the shelves of stacked travel guides and cardboard boxes."Hey, princess." he smiled sweetly at me, obviously overjoyed that I had texted him. I raised my brows at his welcoming words. "Just how many nicknames do you have for me?" I asked as I shuffled over to search for the materials we need.

"more importantly...." he trails off, bending down to whisper into my ear. "When do I get a reply for my confession?"

My face instantly flushed red as I recalled the events earlier. "Now isn't the time for that, Jungkook." I brushed it off, but he continues to pin for my attention.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" he pleads, leaning next to me with a cheeky smirk. I paused my actions to look at him.

"Look - If you keep this up, I'll have to do some bad things to you." I whispered into his ear, whilst trapping him against the wall of the storageroom. A playful glint lights up Jungkook's eyes, followed by a keen interest in my words. "What do you mean by that?..." his lips curved into an excited smirk. It seems he has something dirty in his mind — as I figured. "By that, I mean I'll kick you where it's most painful." I smiled sweetly. An amused look appeared on his face as soon as he hears my threat. "Fiesty. But that makes me want you more, babygirl." he says, pulling me straight into his chest.

And just when we were now in a suggestively intimate position, a bunch of footsteps sounded towards our direction. I immediately pushed Jungkook behind the shelves, covering his mouth in a hurry. "Is anyone in here?" a voice called from outside. We stayed quiet. After a moment of silence, a sound of a lock turning filled the atmosphere, and a sense of dread weighed down on me.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself, and to Jungkook who stared back at me.