FINAL

You are the sun that rose again in my life

The second coming of my youthful dreams.

Take my hands now,

You are the cause of my euphoria.

FINALE

PLAY EUPHORIA ●

____________________________________________

"Please.....please be fine."  I held Jungkook's hand in mine, squeezing it tightly.

Jungkook's forehead was smeared with cold blood. The paramedics had stopped the bleeding, but the situation seemed critical- he was unconscious, and his breathing seems to be abnormal.

As I watched him, my heart broke. Everything dawned on me that very moment- his eyes, his lips, his smile....will I see it again? He was everything I had. He was the guiding light at the end of the very far shore; leading me back to the home he was. His lips would perk up whenever i spoke his name, but now- when I call his name countless times, he stays still, unable to respond. My heart begin to tighten from sadness, the pain surging through my veins.

Please be fine...

"Don't worry, he wasn't hit too hard. Everything will be alright." the paramedic assures me with a tap on the shoulder.

-

"What's the situation so far?" Taehyung rushes in with the rest, quietly approaching my crestfallen self. Hoseok's hand gently soothes me as he pats my back, and Jimin squats down next to me, whispering assuring words. I wiped away my tears and faced them.

"He's in the operation room." I answered weakly.

"I see..." Jimin replies, a look of concern on his face. I buried my head back into my arms, muttering endless prayers that Jungkook will be fine.