38: London

The plane food was horrible.

After a distasteful ride on the plane for 12 whole hours; not to mention sitting beside a man who smelled like body odour, I arrived at London.

I skipped school. But that wasn't important right now. What's important was finding Jungkook.

I, for one, did not know where to start, but a few clues from Nayeon set me going. I soon arrived at a palace-like place, with security guards wearing sullen faces. It emitted the aura of bel air, like a castle in the midnight, for the fame and riches. The garden even included a gazebo and various other ornaments, like a professional had designed its course. My legs were shaking in my boots. According to the information, he's located here— but I did not know it would be this fancy. How much rent do I have to pay to afford even a toilet?

I took that off my mind and focused on the matter at hand. Taking my backpack filled with things I probably don't need, I approached the gate with utmost caution.

"Hello." I said to the intercom. "I am here to see Jeon Jungkook."

"Do you have an appointment? What's your name?" the voice on the other side answered.

"N-no... I'm Soojung." I replied, and there was silence.

"Please leave." they said.

And with that, the intercom closes and I'm left standing rooted to the ground. After a while, the security guards started to gesture me away, as if I was invading on their private space.

If they have to do it the hard way then......

I'll sneak in.

It's not like I have a hotel anyways, nor a suitcase. I only had one day to bring him back, and I'm bringing him back today. No matter what happens.

And so I crept over to the back of the castle-like building, searching for ways to bypass the private property. I finally found a fence at the far back that I could climb; but it was oh so tall. You only live once, I gritted my teeth, climbing the fence with all my might. Luckily, my determination pulled off, and I managed to climb over the fence with huge effort.

But it wasn't the end. Cameras were around the building that I had to avoid, and I felt like a burglar. If only I was, I would steal kale chips instead of money.

I successfully climbed into an opened window, getting myself in the building. Except for that one camera that might've caught me, I was in safe hands.

"I heard the heir is having an engagement party tonight." voices came and I hid. I listened hard to their conversations.

"It's a pity, he's been locking himself up in his room ever since then."

Jungkook's room. I could find him there, but where was it?

But alas, they had gone away before I got to hear anymore. I looked around my surroundings, and realized I was in the maid's lockers. A brilliant idea popped up in my head, and I begin to execute it— stealing a uniform from the lockers and wearing it for a disguise. Nice. For a moment, I was feeling like James Bond and his movies.

I proceeded to the higher floors where I could begin to find him, but even after a while, I couldn't find anything that led me to his room.

It was then when I saw a guard that seems vaguely familiar. He was the one standing at the gate minutes ago! Shit. I attempt to hide, but he seems to notice something. As he walked closer and closer, I felt my heart accelerating...

Until I was pulled into a room.

"Are you crazy?" a voice said, and my eyes refocuses on the figure in front of me. "Why are you here...."

Jungkook.

He was wearing a fitted tuxedo, his tousled hair glimmering under the moonlight. There was a certain fire in his eyes; as if he had witnessed the impossible.

"Why are you here....." he pulls me into a tight hug, squeezing me. "Just when I was thinking about you.."

I kiss him.

Our lips morph together desperately, with a passion for each other. I felt my skin tingle under his touch— it was an overwhelming happiness. The tip of his cold fingers travelled from my face to my neck, and down my arm, sending me chills down my spine. He then takes my body and hoists it up, carrying me onto his bed.

"I missed you.." he says deeply. Jungkook's eyes like the ocean, you could drown in them. He begins kissing my neck, and unbuttoning my shirt. As he reaches my bra, he sucks tightly on the skin, leaving marks to claim me as his. It left me bewildered, and gasping for air. The sensation was so pleasurable; yet painful at the same time, and our current situation just gets lost in our head at the moment. The only thing that were in our thoughts were each other, and feeling the other's touch and skin.

And that moment, as he hovered over me in bed, clinching the bedsheets roughly, his eyes lock with mine.

"I love you. I love you and nobody else. If I had to pick, I'll pick you again and again." He caresses my warm cheek, sprouting his feelings.

"I—

And as I was about to reply, there came a knock on the door.