22: caught

"Great." I mumbled to myself softly with a clear tone of frustration in my voice, banging my fist onto the locked basement door. "Yeah, great." Jungkook leans from behind me, both his arms propped onto the door around my small stature. Ugh, he's clearly enjoying this. I tried to keep my composure as I felt his arms wrap around my neck, his warm breath hitting the side of my ear. "We're alone, Soojung...let's hear the answer to my confession."

My face morphed into obvious embarrassment - Jungkook smirks slightly at my reaction, before releasing me from his grip and dumping his body onto the ground opposite me. "Come're." He pats the area between his thighs, instructing me to cuddle comfortably with him; and for some reason, I found myself following his lead. He delightfully traps me in a tight embrace with his arms around me, seemingly feeling the warmth of my body. As I leaned my back against his chest, I could feel his rapid heartbeat. "Your heart is thundering." I informed him in an attempt to render him flustered. As I thought, a pink flush spreads onto his cheeks as he hid his expression by plunging his face into my back. "Whose fault is it?" he replies, kissing the bare skin of my neck gently.

Moments have passed before I realized that Jungkook started sucking tightly onto my skin, creating marks all over my neck. "W-wait, they'll see the hickies!" I turned to him while grabbing onto his arm around my body. "Oh?..." he smirks yet again, tilting his head to the side."Then I'll kiss you in places they can't see." he says, before loosening my necktie so my collarbone was visible. As he examines me, his eyes immediately focused onto my slightly exposed bra, and he gulps.

"What's wrong?" It was my turn to send him a wry smirk, knowing fully that he's dropped his bad boy act and revealed his innocent side. He averts his eyes shyly and tightens my tie in a proper manner. And right at that moment - I was distracted by a sudden drip of liquid running against my inner thighs, and dread overcame me.  "J-Jungkook...." I sent him a signal of help with my widened eyes. He's clearly confused at first - but understands after I clutched my lower abdomen. I just got my period.

Whilst I was in a state of panic, Jungkook releases his arms around me and stands up; he then pulls his shirt off slowly, causing his hair to be tousled from the action. Meanwhile - I'm enjoying the sight of his naked upper body as he turns the shirt to the right side. "Wear this, it might cover you a little." He plops himself next to me, placing the shirt onto my head and gently pulling it down, wearing them for me.

And sure enough - the shirt ended nicely at the middle of my thighs. Jungkook smiles sweetly at me, pulling me back into the position we were at before. "I'm cold." he states matter-of-factly, using it as an excuse to hug me tighter. My heart is racing fast - I can smell his manly scent; I thought as I buried my face into his bare chest. He presses me against him, before pulling away to land a hot kiss onto my lips. I willingly kissed him back, sliding my hands down his chest and feeling him exhale deeply. Jungkook ventures his tongue into my mouth, making out with me like never before. "Hurry up and accept me already...I want you to be mine." He whispers into my sensitive ears, sending shudders down my spine.

As Jungkook leaned into my neck in attempts to yet again mark his territory, he pushes me down onto the floor, hovering above me with his chest glistening with sweat. Soft exhales could be heard escaping his now reddened lips - oh god, I'm on my period; I reminded myself as I stared at the hunger in his eyes. Just when he approaches my lips to land another kiss, the sound of the doorknob pauses our actions, and everything came into a halt.

_______________________________________

A/N: for upcoming exclusive content, click the link in my bio:

www.Inkitt.app.link/ra_jiminfication