25: intoxication

After the little conflict with Jungkook, I was pulled to the side by Taehyung who seemed like he wanted me to do something for him. As I watched the other student groups mingle around and exploring the dairy farm; Taehyung's innocuous yet ridiculous request distracts me.

"You're kidding me, right?" I gawked at Taehyung's expression as he nods multiple times. He's totally serious— I could tell by the way his imprudent smile creates a boxy shape with his lips.

"Let's go run the errand for Yoongi hyung, after we're done with the dairyfarm" Taehyung leans in to whisper into my ear, the cheeky smile still plastered on his face. Meanwhile, my eyes caught a glance of a paperbag —with what seems to be clothes— in his left hand.

"What's that for?...." I pointed at it.

"Oh, this?" Taehyung raises it up, gazing at me mischievously.

"You can't go buy alcohol if you don't look 18, you know?"

_______________________________________

"This is not a good idea. You motionless asshole, why don't you buy it yourself?" I retorted into the phone, occasionally blinking from Taehyung accidentally poking my eyeball with his eyeliner stick.

"I'm lazy" my brother stated nonchalantly.

"Don't move, Soojung." Taehyung closes in on my face, staring intently at my features. It causes my entire body to stiffen; allowing him to do whatever he needed to do on my face.

"Heehee." he takes a moment to admire his masterpiece on my face. "We're done."

I rubbed the growing goosebumps on my exposed shoulders, shivering slightly from the wind that blew. "Alright, but let's hurry up because my wrinkly ballsacks are going to freeze off with what I'm wearing."

"Wrinkly ballsacks?" He shot me a puzzled look.

"I meant my boobs" I explained.

Taehyung's eyes darted to my cleavage and back in front, his eyes widened with shock. I witnessed amusingly as his long lashes drooped down in a flustered manner, clearly trying to get a grip on himself. Taehyung then gulps a little, before leading me slowly from the dorms and to the nearby streets with a thousand flickering signs and glizy nightclubs.

"Ahem," I watched as Taehyung leans to his side, striking a gangster-like pose. "We're here to get the booze. Two canisters"

The bartender glances back and forth at Taehyung and me with suspicion in his eyes. Oh god, he's going to ask for our IDs-

"Come-on sir, we have a party to go to. We wouldn't want to be late.." Taehyung suddenly slings an arm around my shoulders, tilting his head to the side as he shot hinting stares at the man. When the bartender reluctantly turns to get the alcohol, he whispers words of comfort into my neck; telling me not to worry.

"Let's go." He takes both boxes in his right arm, holding my wrist with his left. I followed him like a little stray cat, out of the bar and back to the dormrooms.

Once we reached the perimeter of the male quarters, Taehyung halted to pull his grey hoodie over my head. He then tugs down on my hood, trying his best to cover my face.