30: dispute

“You need to meet my parents, Soojung.” He peers at me worryingly, encasing my left cheek with the palm of his warm hand. “You see, knowing that you’ve distracted me so much from my studies, they might arrange for me to enroll into another school overseas; anything is possible.”

With that, I was clearly stunned by the multiple possibilities that could take place with the power of his family. As a commoner myself, all I could think of was the next discounted egg sale, and the simplicity of it was vast in comparison to the hardships Jungkook faced.

It quickly dawned on me that this was a situation that needed to be solved, fast.

“But if anything happens, I have these.” Jungkook shoots a smirk at me as he points at the slight bruises on his bare skin of his collarbone. “It means that I’m all yours, and nobody else gets to touch me.”

"It’s all your fault, Jungkook. Why did you have to lose to another person?” I hit him lightly on the chest, in which he responds with a dark smile. His intent gaze left me paralysed for a second; his arms holding on firmly to my thighs as I straddled his waist.

“I couldn’t help it— I had a wet dream about you before the exam.”

“W-what?” I stared at him incredulously. “What did you say?”

“I was so horny; I even asked Namjoon hyung for his ExpensiveGirl 21+ premium DVD, but I felt nothing.” He confesses. “I was so whipped for you.”

“Stop joking around.” I scolded him. Jungkook then forcibly pulls my body into his chest, his face a few inches apart. “I’m not joking around.” He says softly, the flare in his eyes burning with a tinted flame. “If they reject us, I’ll never see you again....”

“When do I have to see them?”

“Well...” Jungkook’s eyes tilted to the side, as if he’s dreading what he’s going to tell me.

“...Tonight."

______________________________________

“...Are you nervous?” He puts his hand over mine, holding it tightly. The warmth of his hand immediately provided me with security; his loving gesture soon set my cheeks to a reddened state. Jungkook sees this and a crude smirk rises up his lips. “You are...” His eyes darted up and down my outfit that wrapped tightly around my body. A gulp went down his throat at the sight of my dressed up state—his fingers now trace against the bare skin of my arm intimately, as his intent, dark eyes followed the trail towards the light makeup on my face.

His eyes, now heavy with lust and love, drooped down shyly. Jungkook plays with my fingers; touching me softly like a boyfriend would. The surroundings were bel air— a cold, gentle night with an array of yellow lights illuminating the bay. It was the world of the rich, something I’ve never seen before in such glory. Jungkook’s house was—of course—, a villa with a magnificent gate and interior garden filled with antique ornaments fit for the collector’s guide.

My legs were trembling. The atmosphere had taken away my calm, and I’m now left with a nervous jitter and impaired speech. Taken to note about my nervousness, Jungkook once again takes hold of my body, wrapping his arm around my waist to assure that everything is going to be fine. I nod—and the both of us made our way through the gates with our dressed attire, anticipating the dread that came next.