Clumsy

The two spent the rest of the movie sharing awkward glances and blushing wildly. Wonwoo wanted to kiss Mingyu again. Every crack in his lips enticed him madly and the urge to lean over and connect their mouths just one more time was almost overpowering. But he decided that he shouldn't. It was too soon and too fast and he wasn't sure whether Mingyu would like that.

But little did he know Mingyu had fallen so violently in love with the boy beside him. From the day they first met he felt a need to keep Wonwoo close and protect him. The fact that the stranger he once longed to meet again was sitting right next to him cuddled up against his shoulder was quite possibly the most wonderful thing.

Mingyu loved the taste of Wonwoo's lips; like strawberries and sugar. They fit so perfectly against his and he wanted to feel the intense tingling in his stomach and the incredible rush in his veins again. Mingyu wasn't the sort of person to hold back so he acted on impulse: as soon as the credits rolled in on the TV screen he was leaning over and pushing his lips against Wonwoo's. He felt a skinny hand brush into his hair and another snake across his neck and the feeling drove him insane.

"Wonwoo..." He pulled away and took a deep breath before leaning in for more.

Wonwoo hummed into his lips as if to say "I'm listening" as he was pushed into the sofa by Mingyu who was practically  straddling him. Their bodies were becoming heated and close. The fires burning within their hearts were making them sweat as they danced their hands through messy hair and across loose clothes.

Mingyu pulled away again and pressed their foreheads together so that Wonwoo had to go cross-eyed in order to still see the lovely sparkle that constantly lit up his chocolate iris'.

"I get that you hate yourself but I don't think I could ever understand why. You're so perfect... in every way." Wonwoo smiled as his friend spoke and it was the most beautiful smile Mingyu had ever seen. It drove him completely and utterly crazy and it took all his will-power not to attack his rosy lips instead of saying what he wanted to say. "I never want to stop being here with you. I want to kiss you and hug you and make you happy all the time. When I first properly spoke to you, at the coffee shop, I have never been able to get you out of my head. Will you let me stay here, with you, so you don't ever have to feel sad again? Wonwoo... will you be my boyfriend?"

"What?!" It was a thrilling shock that buzzed through Wonwoo's body, a brilliant surprise that made him want to dance and sing.

"I-I understand if this is too soon or you don't feel like you want to make things serious." Mingyu panicked slightly and turned a shade of beet red.

"Too soon? Are you kidding? I've been waiting for this for so long. You took you're damn time!" Wonwoo wondered whether he'd ever stop jokingly being mean to Mingyu.

Mingyu giggled "So... yes?"

Wonwoo signed his answer by nodding his fist in a silent "yes" which painted an ecstatic grin on the younger's face. It was soon erased when Wonwoo leaned in for another kiss; he had become completely addicted.

-

"It's still our two month anniversary." Mingyu was searching the kitchen for food whilst Wonwoo perched on the table behind him, his legs dangling off the edge.

"Not anymore. Today you reset it by asking me out." Wonwoo watched as Mingyu easily reached to the top shelf and sighed enviously- he had to use a chair to get food from up there.

"I still want to do something with you."

"Let's just stay at home." Wonwoo wasn't at all the active type and preferred to spend days on the sofa doing nothing.