Author's note

Hello. Thank you for reading!

I really enjoyed writing this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

The ending was short but I hope you understand that I didnt want to overdo it and thought that something heartfelt but quick would be enough to finish off the story.

Please tell me what you liked the most about this!

What was your favourite part?

What was your least favourite part?

Who was your favourite character?

What do you wish had happened instead?

Would you change anything?

I'm really thankful to all the people who have read, commented and voted on this story. I was really not expecting to get so much attention. Please feel free to pm me if you want to too. You're all so nice and friendly and I would like to meet some of you.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. I might go back through and edit this story in the future but that may only be to fix spelling and typos and stuff. I hope you like it how it is now though... if not.... then.... oops?

I'm now writing another xiuchen fanfiction. It's an AU in which Jongdae has a BIG secret that controls his entire life. He doesn't want to tell anyone in fears of ruining his reputation but then he meets Minseok and his secret becomes almost impossible to hide. It's my favourite idea so far and have a MASSIVE plot twist in it. If you're interested I would really like it if you read that too. I'd be so grateful.

For those who do want to read it it will be out in a few months time after I have drafted the entire book.

Thank you for reading everyone!! Have a good day.

Ily

-Liv