Secret Couples In Private Booths

"Joshua and Jeonghan went on a date the other day." Mingyu was baking cookies in Wonwoo's kitchen on a Sunday afternoon as Wonwoo watched him from the counter. His shoulders looked broad especially from the back and it drove Wonwoo crazy.

"I hope it works out between them."

"Me too. Jeonghan still seems to see him as a friend and not a potential boyfriend and it's a bit fustrating." Mingyu sighed and began to mix the cookie dough.

"I'm sure they'll get there eventually."

"I know, it's just that Jeonghan is the flirtiest person I know yet he still has no idea whats going on." Mingyu's hand slipped from the spoon he was holding and into the cookie mix "Dammit."

It wasn't a secret that he was angry about the whole situation. He wanted what was best for his friend but Jeonghan was making that difficult.

Mingyu approached Wonwoo and the counter and slotted his hips between his legs that were dangling off the edge. "Sorry," he said, "I'm just stressed."

"That's ok. How about we clean up and go out instead. I owe you a meal."

"Ok." Mingyu smiled and turned to clean up the counter but not before smearing a handful of cookie dough on Wonwoo's face.

"Mingyu!"

"What?" He held his hands above his head innocently. Big mistake.

Wonwoo leaped at the cookie mix on the table and turned in upside down onto Mingyu's head. Like a literal bowl cut but not really.

"Oh my God. Too far Wonwoo!" Mingyu's eyes went wide as he took the bowl off his head, showing off his pointy canines as his jaw dropped.

He then grabbed an egg from the side and advanced but Wonwoo held out his hand stopping him before he turned the situation into another food fight.

"Don't even think about it."

"I was just gonna-" Mingyu held his arm guiding it to his side before leaning down and attacking his lips.

The sudden kiss threw Wonwoo off track and his mind blurred. All he could think about at that moment was that the cookie dough tasted good but Mingyu tastes better and as he closed his eyes and kissed back he failed to notice Mingyu raise his arm above his head.

CRACK!

Mingyu cackled at his boyfriend covered in egg only earning a punch in the ribs in return. "We gotta shower now thanks to you."

"That's not a bad thing if it's with you."

"In your dreams."

Mingyu whistled, "Every night."

"Pervert."

-

Wonwoo took Mingyu out to a restaurant. It was the poshest one he could find in their little city. They sat next to eachother in a private booth at the corner of the shop and Wonwoo loved every second of their date (minus the part were he had to pay a price so shocking he almost had a miny panic attacks as he swiped his credit card) because he was with Mingyu. They chatted for hours and ate the most delicious food. Everything was perfect...well, almost.

Every yin comes with a yang and everything good has to be emphasised with something bad. Its how the world works, no one can stop it. In this case, the couples yin happened to come in the form of two men hand in hand that strolled into the restaurant and were seated in the booth beside them. Two men that they knew and weren't supposed to be holding hands at all.

"Please tell me I didn't just see that." Mingyu dropped his cutlery onto his plate and held up a finger. Wonwoo just continued to chew hoping Mingyu wouldn't blow a fuse.