Chatroom

a/n: so this chapter includes some insulting humour. if you are sensitive or easily annoyed or something (why are you reading this) skip the chapter. also this chapter is more clear on wattpad so if you are reading this on AFF or Amino.... lol

___

Wonwoo approached SVTea's front door with Mingyu slightly behind and a comforting hand in the curve of his back guiding him forward. His whole body, Wonwoo thinks, was shaking uncontrollably but he wasn't sure and couldn't check since the churning in his stomach was already occupying his thoughts.

"Stop worrying Wonwoo." Mingyu chuckled.

In reply Wonwoo turned away from the door and tried escaping back to the car hoping that that action alone told Mingyu exactly what he was thinking: "Screw this." But unfortunately he wasn't fast enough and Mingyu caught his arms and pulled him into the coffee shop. Judging by the nine pairs of hands being thrown up in the air and the startled looks from other customers Wonwoo had earnt a cheer from the crowd of boys sitting in the corner. Mingyu laughed and lightly pushed his boyfriend towards their table where he sat down at the end and smiled timidly.

Wonwoo nodded as he spotted Chan, Seungcheol, Jihoon, Joshua, Jun and Jeonghan- the six of Mingyu's friends he was already acquainted with. Soonyoung was there too hiding behind Jihoon, Wonwoo managed to avoid his eye contact.

"You never told me your Jun was the same Jun as my Jun." Wonwoo whispered to Mingyu as everyone greeted them.

"What Jun?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow, seriously confused.

"Jun is my colleague."

"Ah."

The first person to greet Wonwoo was an average height man with dyed peach hair (or was it blonde? Wonwoo couldn't tell in the light), he passed a note written on a torn out page of a notepad. It read;

Hello, Wonwoo. My name is Seungkwan. Nice to meet you :)

Wonwoo smiled and wrote a response with a sharpie Seungkwan handed him. As soon as he passed the paper back for Seungkwan to read two other notes came sliding across the table towards him. He laughed a little at the sight of it before he began reading the first one.

Hello. I'm Vernon.

It was short and ever so simple but Wonwoo liked the stick drawing of a person dancing in the corner. He looked up to a pair of smiling hazel eyes and a mop dusty blonde hair he assumed to be Vernon who was sitting beside Seungkwan.

The next note read;

Hi Wonwoo! My names Seokmin. :) :) :) :)

The boy who had wrote it hadn't stopped smiling since he had entered the shop and just seeing his eyes turn the shape of cresent moons everytime he flashed his white teeth made Wonwoo feel a lot calmer.

Another note from Seungcheol was pushed towards him.

Mingyu told us about your hearing. He also said you were really nervous about today.

Wonwoo glared at the tall boy beside him before continuing to read.

Don't worry! We are all really excited to meet you. We had the idea of adding you to a group chat so you could talk to us and we could talk to you with ease. Is that ok with you?

A sigh of relief was the reaction Wonwoo gave and then an enthusiastic nod. Texting was so much better than lip reading, signing or passing notes. He was so glad everyone at the table considered his struggles.