Chapter 3

JULIANA THORNE

Finally, the class ended. I wanted to ask Matthew what he was going to say...before Jaxon rudely interrupted us. Jaxson stood up still in between us. He grabbed my hand and lifted me up with him.

Ass

Matthew stood up awkwardly scratching his neck, standing there a few seconds. Jaxon noticed and gave him a 'why you still here' Face. He took one last glance at me and left.

I am not just going to let him leave!

I quickly speed-walked outta the classroom in search for Matthew. After looking frantically I finally spotted him. He was in a corner looking down at his shoes.

I walk up to him with all the bravery in me to ask him out.

"Matthew...will you go-"

"Julianne, will you go on a date with me?" Matthew said finishing my sentence. I open my eyes, wide, and look at him in disbelief.

I thought he would be too shy.

He has fear in his eyes if he gets rejected. I smile widely and shake my head up and down fast. He let's go of his breath and also smiles widely. He quickly opens his arms and takes me into a warm nice hug. Wow.

His chin on top of my head. This is the best and happiest hug I have ever had. Then..the worst happened.

Jaxon king.

///////////////////////////////////////////

I know..short chapter but I had to end it like that. Hope you guys like. Please comment. Byeee.