Chapter 14

JULIANA THORNE

"I'm not going anywhere!" I shouted

Jaxon pulls me to his chest "You see you are and you can't cover my marks." he smirks

"CALEB!" I shouted

He chuckles "Nice try but he's not here."

I gaped at him. Why would Caleb leave me with this evil human?!

I was now getting nervous. I was alone with Jaxon in his house and I couldn't do anything.

"Where is he?" I asked looking at his face for any clues to where my best friend was.

"Who cares." Jaxon shrugged.

In that moment I decided my fate. I ran-no sprinted outta there with Jaxon yelling my name telling me to 'come back here'.

Nope I'm good.

"JULIANA!" Jaxon shouted

Run, run, run. Ima die. hide!

Since Jaxon was near the door I couldn't run outta the house so I ran upstairs and hid. Then an idea popped into my brain.

Caleb's window.

I could go into his room and climb down the window into that big tree we went down when we went to the park. Yes!

I quickly ran to his room and locked the door. I turned around and went straight for the window, jumping out and landing like a ninja.

**********

"Where the hell were you?!" I shouted at Caleb, hitting the back of his head.

"Ow and it's not my fault, I swear!" he quickly says and puts his hands up in surrender.

"Really? Cause I woke up to the person I freaking hate alone!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Julie it's just that my mom calls me in the morning and yelled at me through the phone (hurting my ears) telling me to go to a meeting at school because of my grades" he explained rolling his eyes at the end.

"That sucks, it's Sunday" I said forgetting the reason I was yelling at Caleb for. He agreed and groaned loudly, falling dramatically on my bed.

"I know" he whines in my pillow.

I think of something and grin, going up to Caleb and grabbing the pillow outta his hands.

He looks at me confused and arched his eyebrows. "We can do something fun!" I said excited and grabbed his hand, lifting him up.

"Yeah! Uh...what?" Caleb asked

We both thought for a minute or two before Caleb spoke up "oh, oh, I know!" Caleb said grinning like an idiot. "Let's get Jax back for all those times he pranked you and I can get him back for ordering me around. Ass." He adds

I laugh out loudly and nod my head quickly. "Definitely" I say grinning wide. Caleb laughs with me and grabs my hand. We walk outta my house and head to go get the supplies.

We had lots of ideas to prank Jaxon. Caleb even suggested replacing his deodorant with cream cheese, actually..we will do that. Hehe.

"Okay, the plan is to prank Jax but only the little pranks like...cream cheese deodorant, ketchup donut, do something embarrassing to his 'precious motorcycle', and you know those small ones. We'll do the big ones at the end of school so everyone can see." Caleb wickedly says and chuckles at the end like he's a witch.

"I'm so proud of you. You always amaze me" I say and high five him. Caleb and I both laugh evilly.

"Hey, wanna go to the mall now?" Caleb asks

"Yeah, sure I can get some clothes" I shrug then we head to the mall, hugging each other.

I can't wait to see his face when we prank him tomorrow.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I know short. But I'll update the other one soon and make it longer.