Chapter 13

Juliana Thorne

He threw me on his bed and climbed on me after locking the door. I whimpered, my legs were underneath him and his whole weight from the waist down was holding me down.

My hands were pinned on the bed and his face was in my neck. Jaxon was breathing harshly, like he was trying to calm down.

"J-Jaxon?" I stuttered

I tried getting up but he didn't let me. I felt slow wet kisses on my neck.

"Im gonna punish you." Jaxon whispered still slowly kissing my neck.

My eyes widened and I started struggling to get up but he tightly held me down. He started roughly kissing and biting my neck.

"Jaxon stop!" I said still struggling to get outta his grip but it was no use. He was sucking and biting all over my neck, lips, and going down to my chest. He was leaving marks all over me.

"Please stop" I kept trying to push him off but he didn't budge.

I couldn't even move because he held my hands with one of his.

Jaxon finally stopped and looked down at what he did. A chilling smirk came onto his lips at what he accomplished. His eyes snapped to me.

"Now everyone will know youre off limits" he says smirking. I glared at him.

"But I'm not!" I hissed

"I marked you" he stated with that still chilling smirk on his face.

My eyes widened from his words. I finally pushed him off and I ran to a mirror.

I had huge red and purple bites on my neck going down all the way to my chest.

"What the hell Jaxon?! You can't do this to me!" I whisper shouted cause I didn't want to bother Caleb.

He got up from the bed and had a dark expression, he stopped right in front of me, so close if I just leaned in a bit my head would be on his chest because he's freaking tall and I can't reach his face without going on my tippy-toes.

Jaxon pulled me closer to him "I can do whatever the fuck I want to do to you." he said looking intensely into my eyes.

"No you can't. I'm going t-"

"Youre staying in my room" Jaxon cuts me off.

I would never and I mean never stay in his room. This is my first time actually going into his room. I have chills just being in here.

Before I can refuse Jaxon grabs me and brings me to his bed. "J-Jaxon I don't want to-"

"Too bad" is all he says and puts me on his bed.

He takes off his shirt exposing his tattoos and abs. I look away flustered.

I hop off his bed hoping to run away but muscular arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. "Jaxon let go of me!"

I kept struggling from his grip but he was too strong. He carried me to his bed and turned off the light. He wraps his heavy arms around me and pulls the covers.

I cant believe he did this.

Once I heard snores I tried removing his arms that were holding me down. How can he still hold me down when he's sleeping? I tried again but they just tightened even more.

Damn. I have no choice but to sleep here.

Then I went to sleep.

***
I woke up from feeling someone kissing my neck. I groaned "Let me sleep" I said pushing whoever was there. I heard a deep chuckle and they kept doing it. Then it snapped to me.

Someone kissing me?!

My eyes snapped open. I pushed myself up to a sitting position but something was holding me down. "Na uh not so fast, Jul" Jaxon said

I tensed just hearing his voice.

"L-Let go of me" I stuttered

"We're going out. I left clothes in the bathroom for you" he said

Then he smirked.

"We can hop in the shower before we go..." he started

"No!" I shouted quickly

He chuckled "We leave in 10"

He left the room, letting me breath, finally.

I took a shower and put on the clothes he left me. I'm surprised he left this shirt for me to wear. It was a white top that showed some cleavage and blue jeans.

I left my hair down and-oh my gosh! I looked at myself in the mirror. His marks trailed down from my neck to my chest. I looked around for any makeup to cover it but I had no luck.

I bet he did it on purpose.

I ran downstairs and went directly to Jaxon. I didn't see Caleb so I was relieved. I didn't want him to see the marks Jaxon gave me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" I said sternly crossing my arms. I put my hair in the front to try and cover them but they were too big and really noticeable.

Jaxon smirked and pulled me to him, brushing my hair behind my shoulder.

"You see, you are...and you can't cover my marks" Jaxon said gripping my waist tight and giving me his chilling smirk.

_______________________________