Chapter 25

JULIANA THORNE

Jaxon throws me into the passenger seat and buckles me. I try to push him away but only to stop in fear as he glares down at me.

After hes done buckling me in, he slams the door and stomps to his side, once inside, he speeds off.

We arrived at the Kings house.

He slams his door shut and comes to my side. Not even letting me speak, he throws me over his shoulder again.

I try my best to kick him but he grips my both legs together holding them tightly. So I pinch him. I got a harsh slap to my ass.

I whimper in pain and we get to his room he locks the door and drops me on his bed.

"W-What are you doing?!" I shout frantically as I see him pull out handcuffs under his bed. I jump off his bed planning to run but he quickly pushes me down to his bed again and straddled my waist.

He pins my hands to his bed, over my head. I stare up at him with wide eyes. "Stop let me go!" I scream.

"You're not fucking going anywhere. I'm not letting you leave with a boy, you belong to me!" He yells

"You cant do this!" I screamed, still struggling.

He got ahold of one of my wrist and locked it in the handcuff. He locked the other end to the bedpost. Jaxon got off me and started looking for something. I yelled at him, but only to be ignored.

"Wheres your phone?" He grinned when he won our fight. I glared up at him, as he watched me amusingly. Seriously? Wasn't he just mad a few minutes ago?!

"Come on babe, it's not like you can do anything with that glare." He walked towards his bed, grinning. He came close to my face.

"Let me go!" I yelled frustrated.

I pulled on my wrist, making the cold metal dig into my flesh. Jaxon chuckled as he watched my useless struggles against the handcuffs that has me bound to his bed.

My eyes blurred at how frustrated I was. My bottom lip quivered as quiet sobs came outta my lips. Large rough hands cupped my wet cheeks, as Jaxon wiped away my tears. He forced my eyes to look up at his angry intense ones.

"Don't cry baby, I'm just angry that a boy thinks he can take you away from me." His grip tightens on me as he continues...

"And I'm pissed that you thought I was gonna let you go. I'd be damned If I ever let anyone take you away from me. Your mine." He growled gripping my hair tightly, yanking it backwards. My neck was exposed as he lowered his head in my neck. He pressed his lips firmly on my neck, kissing it.

I winced and tried to yank his hands outta my hair (with my free hand) but he kissed more harshly, and started biting and sucking.

"Jax-"

The door bell rang.

Jaxon stopped his assault and pulled back, smirking evilly at me. My breath stopped as he stood up from the bed with my phone in his hands. He checked the time, looking impressed.

"Just on time."

He started walking to the door, just leaving me there, wondering who is just on time? Exactly who is at the door that made him grin evilly?

"Jaxon, dont leave me here like this!" I yelled pulling on my wrist.

He turned around "This is your punishment babe." then he walked downstairs. But he left the door wide open just for me to hear who is downstairs with him.

I heard shouting and crashing.

Matthew.

Punching, groaning, loud noise, all coming from downstairs. I couldn't do anything but cry, like a baby.

Trying so desperately to get my wrist outta this handcuff.

°°°

I woke up to a door slamming shut in the middle of the night. It was dark that I can barely see the tall guy figure staring down at me.

That scared me half to death.

I screamed scooting away but my cuffed wrist kept me from doing so. The figure chuckled and sat down next to me.

"Missed me?" Jaxon said cockily coming closer to me. He looked at my wrist with a frown and took something outta his pocket.

He unlocked the handcuff and held my hand in his. Locking his fingers with mine. His rough hand engulfed mine completely.

My eyes were closing on me. I was so tired, I didn't have enough energy in me to push Jaxon away as I felt him wrap his arms around me and fall asleep next to me.

Sorry for not updating sooner guys. I took forever to actually get ideas for the chapters.