Chapter 6

JULIANA THORNE》

The weekend passed by so fast. Now it's stupid Monday and back to hell which they call 'School' yeah, whatever.

I was looking inside my locker for my text books but I couldn't find them. Where the hell could they be?! My locker isn't that big!

I've been searching everywhere for them. Suddenly the loud speaker goes off

Juliana Thorne come to the principal's office immediately.

Why would the principal want me?

I made my way towards the office getting looks by people. I don't know what kind of looks they were buuut...it's probably not good.

"Did you want me Mrs?" I ask peeping my head into the principals office. She glared at me and signaled for me to sit down. Okaaay?

"Why? I thought you were a brilliant student, Ms. Thorne." The principal says disappointed.

Okay, I have no idea what she's talking about.

"Pardon?" I ask confused. She sighs "You owe us 500 dollars, for your textbooks, Juliana" she takes out damaged textbooks from her office drawer. My textbooks?!

"What? How did you-" "Did you really think we weren't going to find out, you trashed your textbooks every way possible" she said cutting my sentence off.

"Mrs. Gonzalez, I don't know what happened!" I said shocked. "Don't act stupid, Juliana. You know the rules..you don't take care of your school books you have to pay for the damage and since you destroyed all of them..you owe 500" she said.

"I can't believe this! I have no idea what happened but, your blaming me?!" I raise my voice. Wait-I bet it was Jaxson! He is always doing shit like this. "I believe Jaxson Kings did this, Mrs. Gonzalez" I said confidently. She gives a confused look.

"Juliana, you should not blame other people for your wrong doings" she responds back. I take a sharp, angry breath. "I'll give you 2 months to get that money for your damaged textbooks" She says and puts the damaged books back into her office drawer.

I hate her. I hate him..Jaxson! I know he did this! I'm going to-to..

"Juliet, what happened? Why were you in there?" Asks Jaxson mockingly.

Ha! Very funny tryyying to act innocent! Nah bitch I'm going to get you back. Mark my words Kings!

"Don't act innocent, you ass!" I mutter under my breath. He still hears and smirks. I knew it!

"Mark my words, Kings...game on!" I say flaring my nostrils. He chuckles and pinches my cheeks. "Your so cute, when your threatening me..you know that Juliet" he says.

I stomp my foot on his foot but-it does nothing! If only I wore heels, this once. "I'll see you running later" he says smirking.

Running? We don't have PE together! What is he playing?!

"What game are you playing, Kings?!" I shout.