Chapter 18

JULIANA THORNE

Jaxon dragged me by my arm tightly to his motorcycle.

He has something coming to him. But I'm kinda scared. I don't wanna be right next to him when he's angry!

His motorcycle was yellow. I watch as his lips grow into a scowl. His grip on my arm tightens making me wince and I try to pry his hand off me.

He snapped his head towards me and gives me a death glare

"Who the fuck is doing this shit?!" Jaxon yelled to no one in particular.

I dare to speak. "Um..can I uh go home now?"

His eyes glare at me intensely and tightens his grip on my arm. He drags me to his motorcycle and makes me sit down in front of him while his arms cage me in.

Well then that's a no.

He shoves a helmet on me and roars his motorcycle to life without giving me a warning. I grip onto him for dear life.

After 5 minuets I knew we weren't going to his house. But mine. Why is he taking me-yes! He finally listens to me. Maybe he is letting me stay at my house instead of his now.

We stop in front of my empty house.

"Get off" he pushed me.

Then he got off and stood up, walking to my front door with me trailing behind him. I unlock the door and we step in.

I feel him watch my every move while I shift uncomfortably from his gaze.

"Uh..you can go now." I said not looking at him.

"Why do you hide my marks?" Jaxon asked harshly.

So he was staring at my neck.

"I don't fucking like it Juliana and if you keep doing that, I'll just mark your whole damn body." he stated

I gasped and took a step back, "N-No you can't."

Before I have anytime to regret what I said, he pushed me against the wall and held my hands above my head.

"You sure about that?" he smirked staring at all my features. He looked at my body up and down hungrily.

He slowly started to lean in while I tried my hardest to lean back against the wall. He kept his icy grey eyes on my lips and a few glances back to my eyes. My breathe caught in my throat.

"J-Jaxon, you can go now." I tried my hardest not to stutter and sound like a pathetic loser.

He tightened his grip on my hands and just ignored me. I tried pushing him back but it was useless.

His lips met mine. It wasn't a soft, passionate kiss (like in those romance movies) no. It was a rough kiss. It was meant to tell me something.

"You're never leaving me." He says in his deep voice, through his torturing rough kiss. I turn my head so he can back off but he glares and grabs the back of my head to keep me in place.