Chapter 45

Mature content

Juliana Thorne

He throws me on his bed and climbs on top of me, putting his face in my neck and wraps both of his muscular arms around me. I resist the urge to push him off me.

"What kind of fun should we have?" I can feel his smirk against my neck. He spreads kisses all over my neck and jaw.

"Hmm baby?" He asks amusingly when I dont answer him. I shake my head no, while trying to get up.

"No? But my angel we had a deal remember?" He looks at me and pouts. His eyes dance with amusement. I try even harder to get away from him but he is too strong. It doesn't even feel like he's trying to hold me down.

He gets up and hovers over me with a smirk. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head with one hand. I squirm and tug at my wrists but only for him to tighten them.

"What are y-you going to do?" I asked nervously looking up at him.

"I'm only gonna give you pleasure my love, so be a good girl and let daddy do all the work. Don't move unless you want me to tie your little hands to the bed. Got it?"

"No please don't!" I said frightened of what he was doing.

"I hadn't even started babe." he cooed in my ear. He started to unbutton my jeans and rip my shirt off. Leaving me in only my lace bra and panties.

He groaned in a sexual way and ran his hand up and down my curves. "You look so damn sexy!"

My face flushed and I squirmed.

"Ah ah ah I don't think you'll like being tied up baby, but I will if I have to." he warned.

I quickly stopped and he gave me an arrogant smirk. He started to unclip my bra.

"No stop please!" I thrashed around but his grip tightens on my wrists and my eyes water. "Let me go!" I scream and kick. I end up kicking him where the sun don't shine.

"FUCK!" He growled

I felt his hands loosen around my wrists and I took the chance to tug them. To my relief I got free and jumped off the bed and ran to the door. I don't care if I'm only in my bra and panties, I ran straight downstairs and towards the door.

But before I can get out, I heard a loud gunshot. I screamed and ducked down to the floor, covering my ears from the ringing. I can hear his loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

I dragged myself to find a hiding spot. I opened a little cabinet and crawled inside. I covered my mouth with my hand and stayed very still, listening to him walk around.

"Where are you, mi amore?" He sang while I heard him opening doors and coming back. I opened the little door a crack and saw him looking under tables and walking around. Suddenly he punched a door and his fist went through.

I jumped and if I didn't have my hand covering my mouth, I would have screamed. I heard myself breathing heavily and tried to clam down.

"If you dont come out right now, I'm going to kill every fucking person I see! Hmm do you fucking hear me?!" He shouted.

I gasped. Would he really kill people?! I took a deep breath and slowly started to come out of my hiding spot with tears.

He had a black gun in his tight grip with his knuckles bruised, probably from punching that door.

"P-Please dont kill anyone!" I cried, a few feet away from him. He glared at me with pure rage.

"Come here."

I was hesitant about going to him cause of the gun in his hands but I know it will be worse if I dont. I slowly walked to him and once I knew I was in front of him, I squeezed my eyes shut.

A big rough hand caressed my cheek, wiping my tears away. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with Jaxons hard grey ones. It looked like he was in a trance.

"Please don't kill anyone." I whispered, cupping his hand that's on my cheek.

That must have snapped him out of his trance. I gulped and took a step back from him. Before I can take another, he grabbed my neck, not in a painful grip but it scared me to death.

My hand shot up to my neck and wrapped it around his wrist, trying to pull it off but he wasn't having it. I whimper as he squeezed my neck in warning.

I silently cried while he pulled me to him by my neck. He bent down to my ear and nibbled on it.

He grabbed my jaw in a harsh grip and turned my face to him. "Kiss me" he ordered. I couldn't turn away and the more time i took to kiss him he would squeeze my jaw harder.

My lips trembled as I leaned in and I softly planted a kiss on his lips real quick. I let out a squeak as his tongue shoves into my mouth.

I place my hands on his hard chest and try to push him off but his arm snaked around my waist and pushed me more into him. His body is so warm and I feel my own heat up.

I feel myself being lifted up and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"P-please let m-m-me d-dow-" I tried struggling to get down and to talk but his mouth was still firmly pressed to mine.

Third person p.o.v

Jaxon easily walked back to his room, even with Juliana squirming in his arms. He grunted as she intentionally pressed her warm core against his throbbing dick.

He closed the door with his foot and locked it with one hand that wasn't under Julianas butt. She got even more nervous as she heard the door lock. Suddenly she was pressed against the door.

She would have fell if it wasn't for Jaxon keeping her up. She finally breathed as Jaxon stopped kissing her mouth but only for him to go down to her collarbone and start kissing and sucking.

Heat went to her cheeks as she remembers she is only in her bra and panties. He pressed her more into the door from his harsh kissing and biting.

Juliana whimpers finally bringing him out of his assault on her neck. He smirks deviously and pecks her lips one more time before dropping her on his bed.

She starts crying again when he pulls out handcuffs and grabs her wrist in a firm grip. She thrashes around desperately trying to pull her hand back but he is too strong.

"Stop fucking crying!" Jaxon yells

He snatches her other wrist and locks it. Both of her hands were cuffed to his bed frame. Juliana quietly sobs with her head hung low, not trying to piss him off even more. Shuffling was heard around the room as he moved.

"This is what happens when you dont fucking listen." She heard him say. "You should already know not to fight me, as you'll always lose at the end anyway."

"I hate you." She muttered

Jaxon chuckled and went to the other side of the bed. Juliana felt the bed dip but didn't turn her head to look at him.

"I say that's thirty spankings, what do you think, hmm?" He mused.

She whipped her head to him with a frightened look and shook her head with tears.

"No? But sweetheart I think you deserve it, since you've been a bad girl lately." He smirks

"No!" She cries and tugs at her wrists.

Jaxon gets up from the bed and takes his belt off. She screams and kicks as he walked to her with slow predatory steps.

I'll leave it at that.

I promise later on Jaxon will be more..loving?