Chapter 39

JULIANA THORNE

Ugh my head hurts

Opening my eyes, I take in the unfamiliar surroundings. Where am I? I try getting up but I couldn't.

"Go back to sleep"

Knowing that deep voice, I look up at Jaxon. His tattooed arms are wrapped around me tightly and his eyes are closed. We are laying on a big soft bed in a dark room with our legs tangled together.

"Where are we?" I ask

Jaxon ignores me and keeps his eyes closed, putting his head in my neck when I feel a sting.

"Ow Jaxon!" I push him off me.

He snaps his eyes open to glare at me. I jump off the bed before he can grab me again and stand in front of him with an angry look on my face.

I get dizzy from getting up too fast but I don't lower my gaze from him. "How could you?!" I yell

"How could I what?" He smirks

"Dont do that! You know exactly what you did. Beat up Caleb, almost killing him and then drug me just to bring me here..with you?!" I shout unbelievably

Jaxon rolls his eyes and gets up from the bed and sits on the edge in front of me. He grabs my hands but I quickly pull them out of his.

I take a step back when he gives me an angry look but he sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.

Before he can say anything, I spoke "I want to see Caleb. What did you do with him?" I command

"No." He said sternly

"I.Want.To.See.Caleb!" I gritted

Before I can do anything he harshly grabbed me by my hips and pulled me down to his lap.

I straddled him while he grabbed my neck, pulling me to him and gave me a rough punishing kiss.

When I tried to pull away he would squeeze my neck, taking the air out of my lungs and bite down on my lips harsher.

Whimpering, I finally pushed him off me forcefully and fell to the ground in front of him.

"Give me my phone. I'm going home Jaxon!" I cried with a dry throat.

"Aw but I haven't gave you your punishment yet babe." He pouts

Remembering the punishments he gave me, had me shivering in fear and imagining the pain again.

"No please dont!" I beg knowing the strength he has over me..even if I try to run he would catch me.

"Fine..but you have to give me a kiss if you dont want me to punish you." He smirked

Wait really? That was kinda..easy? Is there another part that he isn't telling me or is he actually sincere?

"You have 20 seconds to give me that kiss or I'm changing my mind baby" he taunted

I quickly got up and tried to position myself to prepare to kiss Jaxon King. He chuckled at my awkward position and pulled me down to his lap. Jaxon circled his arms around my waist gently.