Chapter 33

~CALEB KING~

It made me mad when she said if our kiss was a mistake to me but it was definitely Not that. It was the best thing that can happen to me.

I stopped her rambling and hovered over her, kissing her soft plump lips. As our kiss got more heated I grabbed her blushing cheeks and pulled her closer.

Juliana kissed me back, making me feel like the luckiest person alive at this moment.

She was just the cutest little thing that will make any guy double take her beautiful features.

All the girls are jealous of her curvy figure and long curly hair. Her blue memorizing eyes that you can get lost in and her cute one dimpled smile.

The guys wanted to do her but if it wasn't for Jaxon threatening their life, which is now scary since i know he kills people, they would probably attack her with their crazy hormones.

I know I've been in competition with him the day we saw Juliana but maybe I have a chance.

And I took the chance.

Now her parents think we're dating. I don't know if that's good or bad.

"We are all having dinner tonight" my girlfriends parents say.

Damn I love that.

Even though I know its fake but it doesn't hurt anyone for me to secretly call her that.

Or maybe it just hurts myself. Since I know that will never happen.

°

"Caleb why did you say that!" Juliana whispers with a blush on her beautiful face.

I chuckle amusingly "It was funny" I defend walking to the front door.

She glares at me and smacks my arm, pushing me out the door.

"Fine but at dinner your telling them the truth and if Jaxon comes..well you better hope he doesn't." She says smugly and slams the door in my face.

The color drained from my face and I ran home, coming up with a plan to distract Jaxon from not coming tonight.

°°

Not even entering my house yet, I heard shouting from across the street. I hurried inside to see my mom and Jaxon yelling at each other angrily in the living room.

"Where the hell were you?! I called you and waited nights for you to come home!" My mom shouted at Jaxon.

He rolled his eyes "I had stuff to do" he shrugged casually.

"For a whole two weeks?!" She said unbelievably.

"Yes for fucking two weeks!" he snapped.

She stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"Figlio, Are you okay? You know I'm always there for you." She tried to console Jaxon.