Chapter 10

JULIANA THORNE

When we reached the party the music was blaring outside. You could probably hear it a few blocks down. I'm surprised I'm not deaf...yet.

Teenagers passed out on the lawn or throwing up in the plants. Red cups thrown everywhere. Everyone kissing and grinding on the dance floor or just...anywhere. The house was a mess. Good thing it's not mine.

Caleb held my hand while we made our way through the whole crowd of horny teens. We got some drinks. I only trust Caleb with getting my alcohol, I've seen too many movies.

"You wanna dance, Juliet?" Caleb asked wiggling his eyebrows smirking playfully. I laughed and nodded. He grabbed my hand and made our way to the dance floor.

Halfway through our embarrassing dancing I felt someone staring at me. I didn't pay attention though. Caleb and I were pretty drunk so we danced. I brought him closer to me and started grinding. I heard Caleb laughing and held my waist.

Then I really needed to pee so I shouted "I'm going to the bathroom, don't wait for me." to Caleb. He nodded and found a girl to dance with. I ran up the stairs, hoping the bathroom was there and it was, so I slammed the door and did my business.

I got out and went downstairs grabbing another drink. I shoved some people outta the way not caring who they were. I don't even know who's party this is.

While I was drinking by myself on the couch, I felt the couch dip and I looked up. I was met with a pair of brown eyes staring at me. He had soft brown eyes and brown short wavy hair. I only noticed he was smiling at me.

"What is a gorgeous girl doing by herself?" He asked smiling brightly at me. I smiled back at him and immediately he gasped. "I love your smile!" he said dramatically. I laughed and took another drink.

"You know you shouldn't drink too much, you'll regret it in the morning." He said taking the cup outta my hands. I pouted at him. He chuckled and scoot closer to me. "I'm Daniel" he said bringing my hand up to shake his.

"Hi, I'm-" but Daniel cut me off.

"Juliana. Right? I'm sorry, I'm not a stalker or anything just that people talk about you." He said.

"Really? Like bad stuff?" I asked frowning. He chuckled but shakes his head, no.

"No. Only the girls do." He frowned rolling his eyes. "The guys say, your hot." he adds but he doesn't smile.

"But, your not. Your just beautiful." he said smiling at the end, I blushed. At first I thought he was going to say something mean but no.

He's kinds cute actually.

"Thanks and I think your cute." I tap his nose. I think about what I said and gasp. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry..you are cute but I would have never said that. I'm kinda drunk!" I explained quickly.

Daniel starts laughing and hugs me. "Thank you, gorgeous." he says still hugging me. I blush and I hug him back.

Suddenly someone grabs my wrist tightly and pulls me away from Daniel. "What the hell is this?!" Jaxon growls and keeps me flushed to his chest.

"Ooh I've also heard of you.." Daniel says scratching his head.

"Yeah I bet. Don't fucking talk to her again." Jaxon says and drags me away by my arm tightly.

"let go of my arm, Jaxon!" I say trying to get out of his tight grip.

He doesn't listen and keeps dragging me. "Where are we even going?" I ask still trying to get my arm back. He just keeps walking around the party dragging me.

Finally he stops and looks at me still holding my arm. "Where the fuck is Caleb?" He shouts over the music. I shrug and look around.

He doesn't wait and keeps dragging me. Then we see Caleb drinking and dancing with a girl. Jaxon grabs him by the arm too.

We both got dragged by Jaxon with some people staring at us sympathetically. We get out the party and he shoves us in the back seat of Caleb's car.

Jaxon is acting like an angry mom dragging us out of a high school party we weren't supposed to be at. Caleb and I look at each other cautiously with sheepish faces.

We fidget with our hands like two little kids caught doing something bad and scared of the consequences.

We arrive at their house and Jaxon comes to our door and slams it open pulling us out. He pushes us in the house and me and Caleb both fall on the floor.

We scrambled to get up and bumped our heads together. He throws me over his shoulder and grabs Caleb by his ear and takes us upstairs.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow" is all I hear from Caleb while he shoves him in his room and slams his door.

Then he goes to another room and throws me on the bed. "Ow"

Then he slammed the door.

_______________________________

That was Chapter 10! (: