Chapter 19-Someones else's POV

JAXON KING

Why is she so fucking stubborn! I try to be nice and she makes me say stuff I don't mean.

I curse my way downstairs, punching and kicking. I could easily brake down the fucking door but I'm too pissed off to know what I'll do when I get my hands on Juliana.

My phone rings.

"What" I grit my teeth

~"sir, Tony doesn't have the money yet and is planning to go into hiding."

"Tell that fucker I'll kill him and his family if he doesn't fucking give me my money" I shouted through the phone.

~"yes sir"

That fucker things I'm playing. But he knows what I'm capable of if he doesn't give me my cash. I'll find him, wherever he goes I'll be there before him. I've got my men watching him.

I ride my stupid motorcycle to my moms house. Caleb better be there. If he isn't he's probably kissing ass to Juliana. I don't know why he even tries when he knows she's mine.

He better be damn grateful for being my  brother or else he would be six feet underground, rotting away with the worms.

Caleb knows I would beat his ass to a pulp if he tries to take Juliana away from me, but doesn't know what extent I'll actually go.

No, I don't plan on telling my stupid ass little brother that I'm in a gang. I don't plan on telling him my personal business.

I'm the fucking 'ruthless'-as they say on the news and shit- mafia leader.

Juliana thinks she's scared of me. 

Even though haven't done shit to her. But if she keeps trying to run from me, I'm going to have to take matters in my own hand.

And she won't fucking like it.

I arrive at the house, opening the front door.

——_________________———

Next chapter coming soon, Caleb's POV next.

Did you guys like Jaxon's POV?