Chapter 12- Caleb

~CALEB KING~

I was watching tv cause Asshole (Jax) didn't demand me to do anything else. After he forced Julie on the couch with him and not letting her leave I figured I'll watch some SpongeBob. I grabbed cereal and sneaked to my room.

I know Julie wanted me to help her but I can't. I wish I can stand up to Jax but he'll blackmail me. He's been doing it till he found out I liked Juliana.

Does he like her?

I've been trying to find out, but then he does something that just brings me back to wondering. He is always possesive and forcing around Julie. I know how she feels about him.

She is always Hating him. She hates him. She wants to punch him in the face!

He is an asshole. He makes sure me and Julie are strictly just friends. I sure hate him too.

He has more control over me then I like to confess. I wish I just had a chance with Julie.

If I did...I would have made a move earlier.

Someone jumping on my bed brings me outta my thoughts. I look up startled to only see Julie smiling at me.

"Oh thank god. You scared me" I say and hug her. She immediately hugs me back, making me smile.

"Wanna do something. I'm bored" Julie says letting go. I frown but it's replaced with a smirk.

"Being a little trouble maker?" I tease her. She giggled and hit my shoulder, playfully.

It took a lot to not kiss her.

"Fine, wanna go to the park?" I say excited thinking about the one place we used to love as kids. Especially me since I got to see her smile.

"The one when we were kids?" She smiled

"Yeah. I love that one." I say and we both climb down the big tree that's near my window.

***

"Come push me on the swing!" Julie shouts like a little kid excitedly. I laugh and run to push her. She swings her feet around and does the one thing that brightens my day. She laughs.

"Wheee!"

It's been half an hour since we've been here. I have to say, I'm surprised Jax hasn't found us yet. He's like a hound dog and sometimes I really do think he has a tracker on Julie cause he always finds her. Anywhere.

I go to the swing right by the most beautiful girl I've known and loved since kids and start trying to go the same height as her. It's no use.

Julie laughs as I pout "it's no fair" I whine

"I'm a swing master. No one can go as high as me!" She shouts proudly

I really can't stand her cuteness. That's why I have to preoccupy myself with other girls.

Except no one can replace Juliana Thorne.

No one is as beautiful, smart or unique as her, to me. She makes my day just by her smile and laugh. Her eyes. I love her eyes, they show me everything. I love when she is happy, it definitely makes me happy, I'll tell you that.

I know I'm not that good looking as Jaxon or smart as her but I do know, I'll never hurt her and I'll always love her no matter what.

I can't imagine my world without her in it.

"Come on the slide with me Julie" I whine kicking off my shoes. She does the same and runs to the slide. I get behind her, putting my legs on each side of her and push off.

We both laugh and land on the sand next to each other. The sky was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her.

I was thinking if I should show Julie how I feel about her. No one is ruining this-

Suddenly I'm getting pulled my my ear "ow,ow,ow" I whine as Jaxon drags me and Julie away from the park and going to the house.

I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

He slams us inside and pulls us to our rooms. I hear Julie hitting and kicking Jax but he just ignores her and pushes me into my room, slamming the door and stomping away.

He was pissed.

The asshole always has to ruin everything.

_______________________________