Avengeformers Chapter 6

I know the ending is EXTREMELY rushed, but I just tried to finish it ASAP. Sorry.

==========================================================================================

Although the hopes were high for finding Megatron, there was no luck. It had been over two weeks, but there were absolutely no signs of him. Plains were flown over suspected areas, but it was as though Megatron had left Earth completely. Optimus and the others even attempted to aid the agents in a search, but even they couldn’t find anything.

“I just don’t see why he’s so hard to find!” Bumblebee moaned.

“Relax. I’ll bet we can find him,” someone said. They came walking in, both legs perfectly fine, and he had a huge smile on his face. Bumblebee smiled brightly.

“You again!” Bumblebee called out. He bent down and looked at him. “What was your name? Captain?”

“Well my real name is Steve Rogers, but my nickname is Captain America. That story goes a while back…” Captain replied. He held his shield at his side and put his free hand in Bumblebee’s. “I heard you were upset when I couldn’t fight back in Atlanta.”

Bumblebee sighed. “Well Natasha and Hawkeye wouldn’t stop arguing at first. Hawkeye is kind at least,” he said.

“Well that’s just Natasha for you. Just for your own good, don’t upset her,” Captain said. Bumblebee nodded, then stood up and looked over at Optimus.

The door opened again, and Agent Coulson walked in. “So what’s going on with the search? Any luck?”

“We are sad to say that we have been unable to find any area where Megatron has been,” Optimus said. He looked over at Ratchet who was fiddling with an antenna next to a computer. “Have you picked up any signals?” he asked suddenly.

“Crud!” Ratchet said as he jumped out of his deep focus and accidentally snapped the antenna. “Well now we sure won’t get any!”

“Sorry. Well did you pick up any with what you had finished?” Optimus asked with a sorrowful look on his face. Ratchet shrugged. “Will someone please check the computer for any signals recorded?” Coulson walked to the computer and closed the signal transmission screen which had no activity as it was no longer picking up any signals.

“Alright. I’ll zoom through it for anything,” Coulson said. Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ratchet crouched down to look at the computer, and several agents gathered around the computer. Captain walked up and joined in too. As Agent Coulson opened the recorded signal, he scrolled past, searching for anything other than the average person voices or static.

A long time passed, and there was nothing, and Coulson began getting frustrated. “Alright. I’ll give you all a part of the audio file, and you have to listen to the parts I give you all the way through, no skipping. Each will be an hour long since there are twelve of you here,” Coulson said. He split the audio files up and sent them to the other computers. Everyone stormed off, and he let out a sigh of relief.

“Coulson, do you think there’s anything we can do to help?” Bumblebee asked.

Coulson looked up at him. “Sorry, but no. I’m just going listen to this for the next hour and listen for anything that could lead us to Megatron. We’ve got to get him and find out his plans with those serpent thingies. Ugh… We need a name for them.”

“Ok,” Bumblebee said as he went off. He transformed and began heading out into the hallway until someone stopped him.

“Hey Bumblebee, I was wondering if since we’re going to team up with you guys to fight soon if I could fight with you,” someone asked as they walked up. It was Captain.