T W O

Soo Emi

"Namjoon-ah, you said you were going to swim with me." Hoseok peeks through the sliding doors. "You should keep your promises, bro!"

I quietly scoffed. "Not everything's about you."

"Not everything's about you either, sweetheart." He replies with a slight slur.

I turned away and faced the wall.

Namjoon stood up from his chair. "If it's alright, Em."

"It's cool. Go ahead. I'm not your mother, I'm not gonna stop you." I held up my hands and stood up too. "If you wanna swim, then swim. We had our talk, I got what I wanted, didn't I?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Come on, darling, why don't you come swim with us?" Hoseok offers with a cheeky smile.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because the water's nice...and I know how much you love good scenery. The view out here is magnificent."

I crossed my arms, trying not to give in to such a convincing argument.

But I do love a good view.

"I-I don't have a swimsuit, though, so I can't." I quickly denied and grabbed my bag.

"Namjoon, don't you have extras in the pool house?"

Our eyes went to Namjoon, who jumped at our sudden gazes.

"We-Well, yeah, I do." He coughs.

"Why do you have extra swimsuits in the pool house?" I asked.

"For pool parties." He coughs again.

"There we go. Your needs have been met, babe. You coming out?" Hoseok holds out a hand.

I walk straight past him, through the sliding doors, ignoring his hand. "Only for a bit."

I hear him chuckle behind me as I walk to the white-colored pool house right of the pool.

"Uh, the women's bikinis are in the closet! Next to the men's shorts!" Namjoon shouts.

"Are you kidding me? Bikinis?"

"I am still a man, Emi."

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the closet.

*

I walked out with the simplest black bikini I could find in there.

I always knew Namjoon was good at picking out women's clothing, but bathing suits too? What does that man do in his free time?

I walked out and Namjoon and Hoseok were chilling in the hot tub, 5 feet apart cuz' they're not gay.

"Hey, Emi! Looking like a snack!" Namjoon hollers and waves me over. "Come join us!"

I didn't bother to look at Hoseok. Knowing him, his expression right now could either be "lustful" or "expressionless".

I didn't care anyways.

"It's getting hot out. I'm going into the pool!" I shout back.

I stepped onto the diving board and jumped a few times. On my third jump, I fly into the air and did an amateur front flip into the water.

I swim back to the surface and did some mini laps around the rectangular pool.

Within a few minutes, Hoseok and Namjoon come jumping in, splashing me with waves of water.

"Geez! You almost took out my head!" I screamed and covered my face.

A pair of hands wrap around my stomach and I was submerged into the water.