F O U R

Soo Emi

"Awh, Soo Emi, look at you. All grown up and going to big girl interview!" Seokjin holds out a hand and sends a polite smile. "Nice to see you again."

I am still confused as to why people treat me like I'm some little girl that just turned 16 and asked their neighbor if she could babysit their dog after school.

I forced a grin and took his hand. "Nice to see you too, Seokjin."

"May I say, you look amazing." His hand retracts and rests besides his front pocket. He tilts his head slightly as he skillfully looked me up and down with a slow and burning gaze.

I didn't know whether or not to be flattered or a bit creeped out by his very explicit reaction to my appearance.

Seokjin's handsome, and I know him. I also know he's not afraid to check out a girl if he wants to. He's done it with me before.

Not forgetting the time where I was still working with my father and I went to knock on his door and he was doing it with a woman....

I turn back to reality and find myself biting my lip as I watched him watch me.

Damn.

We're two sexy people.

Whoa. Where did that come from?

Oh, yeah, me...because I'm a grown ass woman.

Ok, sorry.

"Come in! Let's get you comfortable here." He steps to the left and makes space for me to walk in.

I enter the empty meeting room and he shuts the door.

I quickly scanned the place and already noticed it looked different from typical meeting rooms.

A pitch black carpet with white wallpaper surrounding the room. No windows, no TV, no drawers or cabinets, nothing except a long table with chairs lining the sides in the middle of the room.

The only light source in here was one light bulb in the middle of the ceiling that would blind you if you looked straight at it.

Surprisingly, it lit up the whole room, but it did make this place look a bit creepy.

Also the fact that there are no windows.

I took a deep breath and sat down on a random seat.

Seokjin sits down straight across from me and folds his hands on the table.

He didn't speak right away, so I took the time to really analyze his features...which sounds weird, but you'd be surprised how many times you take the time to analyze someone.

Seokjin didn't look different...just older than how he was years ago when I last saw him.

He still looked handsome. I'm not surprised.

His lips were still plump and pink.

His eyes were still bright and sparkly.

His skin was still completely perfect.

I think the only thing that drastically changed about him was his hair. He went from a dark color to a blonde.

I was kind of liking it.

"How have you been, Emi? It's been awhile since we've last seen each other." He asks, slightly nodding his head.

I pressed my lips together and tried so hard to not break our eye contact. It's not like he makes me uncomfortable or nervous, it's just that every time I see him...I'll always remember how flirty he was back then.