T H I R T Y T W O

Jung Hoseok

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD!

Lucas and I banged our hands on Seokjin's front door with great fear that whoever left that note was coming after us at this moment.

Our hearts were rushing so fast, our breathing was uneven, our faces were moist with sweat.

Needless to say that we were terrified out of our skin.

Me? Terrified?

Yes.

I've dealt with a lot of things in my life, a lot of stress and problems, but an actual death threat IN my personal home THAT is now trashed IN the middle of the night?!

I'm going to die.

The door swings opens after what felt like a century and a sleepy, messy haired Seokjin appears.

"What are you two doing here?" He questions us with one eye open.

We both rush in without an immediate answer. Lucas pushes him inside while I slam the door shut and lock it.

"What are you guys doing?! Di-Did you run here or something!? You're sweating on me!" He starts yelling and pushing Lucas away.

"Seokjin, you're the one that needs questioning!" I screamed and pointed to his face. "My house was broken into and trashed! My precious life....was threatened."

Lucas nods along vigorously.

Seokjin shakes his head slowly. "What?"

"This was left behind." I hand him the sticky note.

"We're gonna die. We're going to get assassinated and die so young." Lucas paced around with a hand in his hair. "So hot and young."

Seokjin examines the note for only a second before scoffing.

"It's happening. It's actually happening." He rubs his forehead.

My heart dropped at his reaction. "What the hell is happening, Seokjin? What the hell did you rope us into?!"

"Roped you into? This is what you wanted! You wanted my help!" He shouts back.

"You gave us no choice!"

"You guys!" Lucas interrupts our fight. "Stop arguing! We could die in any second now! We need to hide in a cave or something!"

"WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO IF SEOKJIN DIDN'T GET INVOLVED!"

"DID I WRITE THE NOTE?! DON'T THINK SO! YOU WANTED THIS!"

"I WANTED A DEATH THREAT?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SCARED, HUH?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STRONG HOSEOK WITH NO EMOTIONS!?"

"SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL ME! SHOULD I BE FINE?! IT'S NOT EVERYDAY THIS HAPPENS!"

"IN THE COMPETITIVE BUSINESS YOU'RE IN, YOU DON'T GET THREATENED OFTEN!?"