N I N E T E E N

Soo Emi

I sat on a purple velvety chair with Seokjin right next to me, standing.

This is what he wanted to show me...

The Show Hall.

He didn't tell me anything else. He didn't elaborate on anything. He just told me what this room was called and to stay near him.

He also said to be careful in here.

Men are like hungry animals in this very hall.

I gulped when he said that.

The room was huge. I think it was bigger than that room the party took place in at Hoseok's company.

The vibe in here, as soon as you enter, is elegant, royal, seductive....dark....

Rich.

Black carpet. Dark purple walls. Glass chandeliers hanging on the black ceilings with golden flames. Round tables scattered around with silk tablecloths.

There was a stage in the very front. It looked like an old school stage that was abandoned, but decorated to blend in with everything else in here.

It didn't look like we were in a company building...and that's what throws me off the most.

How we got here was also crazy. It took a lot of locked doors, dark hallways, and rushing. This place was MEANT to be hidden from the daytime.

Just describing all this sent chills down my spine.

Seokjin sat me down near the front of audience. Really close to the stage.

Men started piling in through the double doors that led to the outside. I saw the dark night behind their height.

They were wearing trench coats and hats that covered almost everything, but it was completely obvious that they were men because of their figure and stance.

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable and clung to Seokjin's arm.

He looked down and chuckled.

"It hasn't even started, darling. You're already feeling the goosebumps?" He caressed my chin. "You're adorable. Best selling, just like my father said."

Best selling?

His father?

Before I could think even more, another pair of double doors that were next to the stage opened and Seokjin's father came out.

"Hey-oh....you brought Emi? We were going to wait, were we not?"

Seokjin held up his hand to stop his father. "I'm just showing her around. She's just here for the show."

"Alright then. Well, we need you backstage, Seokjin. Come on."

His father disappears back into the double doors.

Seokjin tugs on my hand and makes me stand up. He leads me to the doors and as we were walking, I caught a glimpse of the group of men piling through the other doors that led outside.

They were wearing black mouth masks too.

One man took off his hat and his mask. His hair was brown and messy, but he was attractive. Very.