T E N

Soo Emi

Ok, so I made it seem like I was going to come back at Hoseok with a really sexy, revealing, hot dress that would look 1000x better than the chick he was with and make him drool out of his mind....

I chickened out

But I still tried!

It's still a party full of mature, smart business men and women

It's still a party full of mature, smart business men and women. I don't need to dress like I'm going swimming.

Plus.....I liked the color.

And I don't care about Hoseok and whatever girl is with him. You know, I actually wish her luck.

I hold my bag to my chest as I wait for Seokjin's car to pull up in front of me.

Yes, he's picking me up. Isn't that nice of him? He also wanted us to wear matching outfits, but I already bought the dress before I saw his text. Oops.

Not that it matters since it's not a date.

Seokjin's white Lamborghini pulls up outside my driveway and he rolls down the passenger window.

"Oh! Is that Soo Emi?" He hollered with a teasing smirk. "You look nice!"

I looked down and quietly laughed.

"Come in, gorgeous! It's cold!"

I enter the luxurious vehicle and tried to be casual with pulling my dress down, so my thighs weren't too exposed.

His hand unexpectedly lands on my bare thigh and I hold in a yelp.

"You look great." He says, tone getting lower. "Very modest, and yet...not."

I swallowed back my awkwardness.

His hand seemed to be getting warmer and warmer and I just sat there frozen with my eyes on his HAND PLACEMENT!

"Y-You look good too, Seok-Seokjin. I love the leather you have on." I pointed to his jacket and he deeply chuckles.

"Aren't you cold, though, Emi? You didn't bring a jacket?"

I shook my head. "No jacket matched with this, so I may be cold, but at least I look good."

He turned back to the road and laughed out loud. He finally removes his hand and I let out a breath.

"Well, if you need a jacket." He winks and pats his chest. "I have one on me."

"Well, I don't want you to be cold either."

"How can I if this hot lady is right besides me?"

"Wouldn't that mean I'll be hot too?"

"Come on, I'm trying to be smooth." He pouts. "I'm trying to make you feel beautiful."

I smiled warmly. "I appreciate it."

*

The car zooms through the busy streets. We drive for a good 30 minutes to get to the destination. We pass downtown and the suburbs and yet, we're still driving.