T W E N T Y S E V E N

(READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
(KINDA MATURE CONTENT)

Jung Hoseok

The cockroach- I mean Kim Seokjin, left awhile ago. According to Lucas, he left in quite a happy mood.

Lucas also found out that Seokjin keeps information on the buyers somewhere. He didn't get too far with details, but he says that Emi might know more.

Might.

We still don't know yet and it's almost 6 o'clock at night.

Seokjin came before the afternoon.

Emi passed out on the couch a few minutes after Seokjin left. And her lazy butt is still dozing off with Lucas and I impatiently waiting for her to spill the details, so we can get a plan going.

Yes, we have tried to wake her up, but whatever we did, she would roughly push us away, making it clear that we should not bother her.

She literally would not budge.

It's weird because it's still before the afternoon and she's dead on the couch like she stayed up all night.

And I know she didn't.

*

"All I know is that they keep information on them...somewhere. I didn't ask any more questions."

I lean against my chair with my hands behind my head. "Yeah, cuz' you were too busy laughing your ass off, you couldn't get another question out of your mouth."

"How do you know I was laughing?"

"I heard you from the roof, you elephant! There was an open window or something." I pointed to him with a laugh. "It was like you were flirting with him."

"Why does everyone think I'm trying to flirt? I was just laughing! There's no problem with that!"

I mock his laughter with my hands flailing around and earned a smack from him.

"Whatever, dude, at least I got some information while you hid on the roof." Lucas scoffs.

"I had to hide on the roof, you moron. Besides, I'm pretty sure Emi did better than you."

"Better?" He lets out a very offended gasp. "Her acting was like lying in front your mom with a snake up your ass."

"I highly doubt she's going to let a snake go up her ass."

"IT WAS JUST A-"

"What's happening here?"

Lucas and I turn around and our jaws instantly drop the the wooden floor beneath us.

Soo Emi, our innocent girl...

Oh, my.......lord.

She stood at the door, leaning on the doorframe with her arm hanging above her head. Her smile was shown brightly from our distance and her smooth red lips rose into a smirk.

My jaw opened even more, almost dislocating, when I saw what she was wearing.

Black, lacy undergarments (of course). The ones that were always left untouched in her drawers. The ones I always wished she would wore just once...and just for me.

And if that wasn't enough.....to bring my fantasies to life, she teased her exposed body with one of MY white collared button ups.

This isn't good for me.

I gulped down a huge lump.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Her teeth shined as her tongue moved across her top lip.