Untitled

CHAPTER 1......

Cree POV

"Cree, you can't keep fighting like this." Terrel said. He has been there since we were kids and always getting me out of trouble, and we have each others back. He was beyond fine, light skin, hazel eyes, tall as hell, and a sexy smile that came with dimples. But I only see him as a brother and nothing more and he tells me all the time that he sees me as a sister.

"So what Rel that bitch came up to me on some bullshit." I said as he carried me to the office like the security guard asked him to.

"So, can't you learn to walk away from that shit."

"FUCK THAT REL, IF A NIGGA CAME UP TO YOU ON SOME BULLSHIT YOU WOULDA SNAPPED AS WELL.!" I yelled.

"But you don't need to be fightin', and keep ya fuckin' voice down 'fore you get in more trouble."

"Man whatever Rel. So I should let myself get fucked up. Fuck outta here that shit ain't happenin'."

We came to the principals office and I hate being in here. I swear Mrs. Roberson is the meanest and strictest principal in Brooklyn, New York.

"Well look who's back in my office for the fifth time this month." She said while I sat down in the chair in front of her desk.

"This wasn't my fault Mrs. Roberso-"

"Oh hush up girl. Its always, never your fault." She said sternly. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Cree you get good grades, you're an A & B student why can't you just stop fighting."

"I have no idea. They keep tryin' me and I keep snappin'."

"Well you need to control it. I'm gonna let you off the hook this ONE time." She said emphasizing 'one'. "You have to spend the rest of the day in ISS."

I spent the rest of the day in this small and stank class room with these whack ass niggas tryna holla at me. I just ignored them and did my work, 3:00 couldn't come fast enough.

It was finally the end of the day and I ran out of that classroom and into the parking lot. I walked over to Terrel's car and he was in the driver seat waiting. I knocked on the window for him to open the door. I got in the car and put on my seatbelt.

We drove for about 10 minutes in awkward silence.

"What is it Rel, you're making this car ride awkward?" I asked breaking the silence.

"What are you talking about?" He said hesitantly.

"Terrel, I been knowin' you for 7 years now, and I know when something is up, so tell me what's wrong."

"Are you goin' home now?" He asked totally dodging my question.

"No take me to get somethin' to eat and stop avoidin' my question." I said loudly.

10 minutes later he still didn't answer my question, we pulled into a near by McDonalds. We walked in and ordered our food and sat down in a booth. When I got tired of the silence I broke it.

"Nigga you gonna answer my question or not?"

"What question?"

"Why are you making things so awkward? I never feel awkward around you, now tell me wassup."

"Fine. You know how Aria hasn't been in school last week and two days this week."

"Yes, I miss my stinkah, she told me she was sick. What about her?"

"Well we've been goin' out-"

"SINCE WHEN!" I said loudly cutting him off.

"Calm down sis. And since 7 months now." He said.